May 2013 Moms
Options

Recommend your jeans!

I'm in desperate need of new jeans but have the hardest time finding them. I hate skinny jeans but have given into trend. I just need to find good ones. I'm thick in the thighs, hips and butt and I'm sporting the mommy muffin top. I'm not really overweight, just need to lose 5-10 lbs to feel better about myself. Any suggestions?

Re: Recommend your jeans!

• Options
    I like modern skinny from LOFT or GaP always skinny. I am heavy in the butt and thighs too. GaP are a little larger in the waist than the LOFT ones.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I love M aurices ANYTHING! They have store brand jeans and the more expensive Silvers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love miss me jeans. They look great, comfortable, and last a while. They are expensive though
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    What's your prIce point?

I personally like a straight fit over skinny. Chloe are the all time best jeans, but expensive (approx $200-$600). Next, I like Joe's Jeans (about $150). My favorite inexpensive jean is Rock and Republic at Kohls ($50ish), I don't like super stretchy jeans because I have to keep pulling them up and these fit the bill. Their straight fit is nice and slim without being too skinny.

I also like 7 for All Mankind ($100-$200) and Disel ($200-$400)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I should have mentioned that I'm short too, 5'3. I did have a pair of joes jeans that I loved. I'll look into those!
  • Options
    I'm also 5'3, seriously check out the Kohls. Their short length has the perfect length inseam. :-)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 5'3 also
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    If the jeans are too long you can alway take to a seamstress to have shortened. Normally not that much and you can ask that they keep the original hem.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I am 5'3 too and the petite length are perfect on me unless they are designer jeans then I have to have them hemmed.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I can't afford to spend much on jeans. I usually find a pair at Sears, kohls, etc for under $30.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"