November 2013 Moms
Options

Monday madness!

PeachsMamaPeachsMama member
edited September 2014 in November 2013 Moms

Our dogs have an invisible fence and a doggie door so they come and go inside/outside all day as they please. Well the batteries on their collars died and I kept forgetting to order them. Well I finally did. To little to late.. They finally figured it out last night and ran in the neighbors yard (the neighbor that HATES animals). So now they are locked in the house all day. PLEASE pray for the condition of my house when I get home.. It may be ugly.. Zorro (husky) is a chewer.. I think I moved everything out of their reach but God only knows. Zorro has gotten on our kitchen counters before!

LO cried when I dropped him off this morning so Mommy guilt is in full swing today! ) :

I'm trying to distract myself with meal planning for the week.. Any thing good on your menus for this week? I'm going to try that chicken lentil soup! and chile, and pork loin. All in the crock pot! No "real" cooking for me this week. ( :

WOO HOO! The batteries just arrived! I have all my packages shipped to my work because Zorro destroys them.. and my mail man doesn't listen to us about where to put things.

Re: Monday madness!

• Options

My son apparently has hand foot and mouth on top of the other virus.

Am I doing something wrong?

Nope. Not at all. I promise. Hang in there.
  • Options

@peachsmomma Hopefully the dogs don't get into too much mischief while your gone today. We kennel our dogs while were gone. I once came home to the german shepherd licking a hole in the dry wall. Our dogs don't do well home alone, I wish we could let them roam, but our home would be completely destroyed if we didn't kennel them. 

@meeshkaroni - Sorry you had such a rough weekend, hopefully today is better. 

@JoeLies - I feel you on the teething front. M is working on cutting at least 3 teeth right now. I'll be lucky if I have nips by the time he weans. 

@mothereffingkatie - I've heard HFM is running rampid this year, FX it doesn't bother S too much.

@MelloChello Yay for wedding stuff!!!
    Even when they have the fence they don't have the whole house. Just the kitchen. So today they have the kitchen and our room. I piled all our bed clothes in our closets and bathroom and blocked the doggie door. Hopefully they don't chew our mattress..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MotherEffingKatie There's nothing you could have done differently. Sorry Si got yet another illness.
  • Options
    @klongoria11‌ Never a dull moment at that crazy office, huh?
  • Options
    cagoldi said:
    @CaiShov Don't feel too badly. I get peppermint flavored Zantac in A's eye at least once a week and the kid is obsessed with flushing the toilets. If I don't keep a careful eye on him he will try to lick the toilet.

Matthew ADORES the toilet.. He flushes that thing 546746351 times a day.. Our water bill has never been over $30 a month, I'm afraid to see it this month..
  • Options
    @mrscatfarmer We'll probably take Matthew to a camp ground out in Indiana. All our friends camp out there and they stop letting traffic drive at like 6:00 pm so all the kids can go to the camp sites and get candy. I know Matthew won't eat it but I so want to dress him up! If only I could decide what as..
  • Options

So, DS has started calling DD mama.  Hmm.

I think this could be normal? I'm six years older than my youngest sister and I remember her doing this for a short time.
  • Options
    Just teasing you, @Rebeccag428‌. I remember that feeling as well. Any idea what your H has planned yet?
  • Options

@meeshkaroni I'm so sorry about your bird

all the teething and not sleeping babies must have some sort of pact with my kiddo.. he's cutting *3* teeth right now.  

@trtlcrzy it's mostly just locking them in a bathroom and letting them figure it out on their own, but grabby hands vs biting kittens does seem nuts right now

@mothereffinkatie if you are doing something wrong, i'm in that same boat with you.. Remy got that shit twice

@bsmithmi you look amazing! 

@peachsmama if they do something hilariously naughty you have to post pictures

@cagoldi i'm glad everything went well!!  

@CGBM haha awkward.. I'm glad they ended up making friends

I jinxed myself.. ) :
    That's a hole. IN MY MATTRESS!!!!!!

• Options

@PeachsMama‌ is he full bred? If not, I think I see a little Chow in him.

P.S.if the weather stays nice, I think we are going to the zoo on Sunday.

@mrscatfarmer13‌ he's half husky and we think half white German shepherd. He has a shepherd build. He's gorgeous. Just rotten.
  • Options
    Bsmithmi said:

@PeachsMama‌ is he full bred? If not, I think I see a little Chow in him.

P.S.if the weather stays nice, I think we are going to the zoo on Sunday.

@mrscatfarmer13‌ he's half husky and we think half white German shepherd. He has a shepherd build. He's gorgeous. Just rotten.

I think that might be a shepherd thing! Ours is 5yrs old and he's a jerk. If there is anything left out that even has a scent of food he is on it the second we are out the door. When he was crated he some how broke out of it everytime (we tried zip ties, pushing the doors against walls, wires) and would eat whatever he could. He ate a whole bag of oreos once, the package was in perfect condition but not even a crumb.

Don't really know the purpose of this reply but it would make sense if he's part shepherd with those types of behaviour. :) And I know what its like to have a dog who likes to destroy stuff.

Must be a shepherd thing! I know it's also a husky thing so double whammy lol. He's such a sweetie now though. We used to call him our cat dog because he wanted to be loved on but only when he came to you. If you tried when he didn't come to you first he'd get up and walk away. But ever since LO was born he's found his husky voice and is super emotional and always wants cuddled. ( : when I run he whines the entire time and runs in the house and cries to DH and back out to watch where I went. In and out in and out until I get back.
    I need to have him video tape it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"