March 2015 Moms
Options

Sex. No, not that kind. The good kind!

I've discovered I have, like, no sex drive. At all. I'm trying my best for my DH, and I totally deserve a couple of Oscars for a few of those performances. I don't want sex. I just want orgasms. Is anybody else having this problem or am I the lone freak?

Re: Sex. No, not that kind. The good kind!

• Options

My sex drive is lower than normal, but it is better than first trimester.

I had so much ms that sex was just not enjoyable then.

We did a couple weeks ago, and while I did not O (almost..grrr) I was extremely turned on and the sex was enjoyable.

im looking forward to another go round ;)

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    My husband is the one with no sex drive. Its starting to eat at me. [-O<
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ruemorgan‌ I am in the same boat, and it is driving me nuts!
  • Options
    ruemorgan said:

My husband is the one with no sex drive. Its starting to eat at me. [-O<

Oh me too! Since I hit second tri my drive is back, DH, not so much...

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

• Options
    I have no sex drive whatsoever. I try for his sake but I really couldn't be bothered. I really feel terrible about it
  • Options
    @ruemorgan‌ I feel your pain! Husband is still scared he's going to poke the baby lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mwerren said:

@ruemorgan‌ I feel your pain! Husband is still scared he's going to poke the baby lol

LOL YES! I don't get it :)) i just want to say "ugh, MEN!"
  • Options
    My FI wants sex all day, every day. It's exhausting.
  • Options
    Mine has definitely taken a plunge! I can count on one hand how many times we have had sex since I've been pregnant (I'm 14 weeks). If I remember correctly with my first, my sex drive came back around in the second trimester. Hopefully soon here!
  • Options
    I feel like my drive was really high in the 1st Tri and now in the 2nd Tri its dissipated a little.

My H is 6'4 and 250lbs. I'm 17 weeks and even though my bump is still small he's worried about crushing the baby and putting too much pressure on my abdomen if he's on top. Seems valid. I will say that we did it last week and I was on top and it was awesome.
               for all M15 loss moms

• Options
    We have a decent amount of sex, a few times a week, and we BOTH want it, thank god!! LOL for a while there HE had no sex drive, maybe from stress? But the last few weeks he's been the one initiating, so I'm happy for that!
    And @saucylittlemonkeygirl‌ I feel the same way about cuddling/kissing etc. I'm great with the sex but cannot stomach kissing and cuddling and I don't know why. Then my SO makes me feel bad by saying, "you only use me for sex" hahah...he might be right for the time being.

M & N: 05.27.2012 <3 
    Natural M/C: 08.27.13 at 8 weeks
    BFP: 07.02.14 ! 
    Baby #1 EDD: 03.11.15 

image image image

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    djolietdjoliet member
    edited September 2014
    My sex drive is back but the doctor put a stop to our sex life now. I'm on pelvic rest after having red bleeding after the last time we had sex. No sexy time for us till I'm cleared by the Dr
  • Options
    I had absolutely no sex drive in the first trimester, I felt terrible! I always tried but it was just so uncomfortable. My boyfriend thought I didn't find him attractive anymore or something 8-> thank god for the second trimester though! Dry spell is over for me and everything is pretty much back to normal haha
  • Options
    I have zero sex drive.. and to make it worse, any time I decide that I'm going to initiate sex that night, since I know my DH wants it, he'll go do something that's a major turn off. (Example: he makes this "uuuhhhhh" noise, like a ghetto rapper, as punctuation to random statements occasionally simply because he knows it drives me crazy... and therefore, no sexy time). I'm pretty sure I'll never have sex again at this rate. 
  • Options
    I have no desire to be touched... at all. I'm feeling overly annoyed at everything my guy does, and I really just want to be left alone.  He is being very understanding, but... I do feel a bit bad about it. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone--I really found this thread reassuring today.  DH and I finally got it on yesterday after a 4+ week drought, which is unprecedented for us in almost 4 years of marriage.  He gave me space about it, but I felt so bad for him.  He can't be inside my head/body to know that the lack of drive really is just because I'm feeling so strange and different and tired and all the rest right now.  So I can hardly blame him for fearing that I've lost interest, or that I only care about the pregnancy/baby now, or any of the other fears you could name.  While my drive hasn't exactly returned yet, I'm definitely recommitting to prioritizing sex, because it really touches my heart how much happier and closer he feels afterwards.

BabyFruit Ticker
    For Suzyq
    and all M15 Losses
  • Options
    My drive is lower than it was first tri, but still pretty strong. I'm hitting the point where several positions are uncomfortable, however, so we're getting more creative.
  • Options
    TikTak said:
    I have no sex drive, but I'm able to talk myself into it. I aim for twice a week, to keep the whining to a minimum, ha ha.
    This makes me laugh and wonder if there is something very wrong with me. I have not had sex twice a week since - well I do not remember when. We are more like twice a monthers since we met. We have only had sex once since we found out I was pregnant and I am 15 weeks, but that is because I was told no vaginal activity for the first few weeks and now he is all freaked out.

Twice a week just to keep the whining down? I need some of that mojo at my house!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Word.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Mama to Rowan Sebastian and baby boy coming in April!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"