Multiples

Biting

My girls keep biting each other and I don't know what to do. I say " no bite" and pull them away but I don't always catch them in time. They do it when they are angry like if one is trying to take the others toy. Its been a few weeks and I have had them bite me so I know it hurts like hell & leaves bad marks. Is this just a phase I have to get through or does anyone have any other tips to make them stop? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Biting

• No advice, but I noticed you haven't gotten a response yet, so I'm bumping this thread. :)

*** Ticker Warning ***

Me: 37, DH: 39, TTC 5 yrs

2013 summary: Diagnosed with Hypothyroid; Cervical polyp removed (benign); 
    2 rounds ovidrel with timed intercourse (no result): 3 rounds IUI with clomid + ovidrel (no result)
    2014 summary (to date):
    IVF cycle 1 - ER: 4/17 (28 follicles, 3 fertilized, 2 survived to day 3);
    ET: 4/20 (3rd day, 2 embryos - 1 @ 6 cells & 1 @ 4 cells); Beta 5/1 - BFP!; 
    1st scan 5/13 - development behind, no heartbeat detected; D&C 6/2; WTF 6/13
    IVF cycle 2 - BCP begun 7/12; stims w/ HGH begun 7/26; 
    ER: 8/6, 12 follicles, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI; ET: 8/11, 3 blastocysts left, 2 transferred, 3rd arrested 8/12 - none to freeze :'(
    1st beta 8/19 - BFP! 294; 2nd beta 8/26 - 4976; 1st u/s 9/2; 2nd u/s 9/9 - two little heartbeats at 140 each!!! 
    EDD: 29-April-2015
    Other Meds: Synthroid 100 mcg/daily

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • AnotherDreamer they are 13 months old. I know they are doing it out of anger and frustration, so I try pulling them apart and saying no bite and give them a different toy to play with. It stops them in the moment but it doesn't stop them from trying it again the next time !
      AshB62 mine hit too or more like wrestle each other which my husband thought was so funny at first. Now its mostly biting and and I feel so bad,I naively thought girls wouldn't be so rough with each other. I do separate them but hadn't thought of trying time out or baby jail I will have to give it a try.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"