Single Parents
Options

Let's put rose colored glasses back on:

Alright kids, there was a spat, it's over, lets move on and put some positive shit up here.  

What is your favorite quote?

What motivates you the most?

What is your dream vacation? (has someone asked this before?)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Let's put rose colored glasses back on:

• Options
    Quote:
    "If it can be solved, there's no need to worry.  And if it can't be solved, worry is of no use." - His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

and

"I don't know how much value I have in this universe, but I do know I've made a few people happier than they would be without me.  And as long as I know that, I'm the richest I'll ever need to be." - Robin Williams as Mork

Motivation:
    LOL, food. Seriously.  I'd run a marathon if you told me I got to eat pizza afterward.

Dream vacation:
    I really really want to go to Portland, OR. I just think that place is perfect for me, the weather, the people... and one of my very good friends lives a few miles away from there.  So it would be awesome to go out there and visit her while visiting some place that appeals so much to me.
  • Options
    Alright kids, there was a spat, it's over, lets move on and put some positive shit up here.  

What is your favorite quote?

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life — It goes on." - Robert Frost

What motivates you the most?

Nothing? Haha. I'm suffering from a lack of motivation right now.

What is your dream vacation? (has someone asked this before?)

Either New England in the fall, or a trip to the beach. Any beach.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Quote:

"Not all who wander are lost." Gandalf

Or pretty much any quote by hermione from harry potter i always indetified with her as a kid.

Motivation:

Bentley is a huge motivating factor in my life. Also, im hugely motivated by pure ambition. I dont want to be stuck at some dead end job.

I wish i could say i was motivated by food. Ive been really stressed out and have been noticing ive been slipping back into bad food habbits
  • Options
    Oh and dream vacation. Going on a tour of historical europe
  • Options
    I'm terrified of air travel, but I think one day, if I could get a stranglehold on my fear of flying, I'd go to Sweden to do an ancestry tour. I still have family over there, people I've never met.  It'd be cool to meet them and learn some family history.
  • Options
    becwheat said:

Brain Twins!

Where do you want to go? I would love to go to great britain, denmark, germany, and ireland
  • Options
    @20thirteen - Have you been to Portland before? I went once a few years ago and it was pretty amazing. Guy I was dating at the time flew out from NY to work with me and we had a lot of down time to enjoy the sights. We drove to Mt. Saint Helens and the drive was AMAZEBALLS...except for me almost having a panic attack from it being SO narrow on the mountains. Once we got to MSH after a few hours of driving, it was too foggy to see anything. Major lame. We did see the lava slide or whatever from it and that was pretty amazing. 

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    becwheat said:

becwheat said:

Brain Twins!
    Where do you want to go? I would love to go to great britain, denmark, germany, and ireland

Start in Sweden then hit the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and end in Greece :)

Well hace to meet up in the UK and have some fish and chips
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"