Parenting after 35
Options

Introducing myself

Hello! My name is Sarah and I am expecting my first child in May 2015. We were very fortunate that after getting off the pill in May we were able to conceive so quickly. I have my first U/S in two weeks ( I should be 8 weeks) where I am hoping to find out if I am high risk and how all that works. Hoping to learn a lot form you ladies :)

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Introducing myself

• Options
    Welcome!  I think you meant to post on the PG after 35 board but we would love to have you over here as well.  It is a slow board but full of wonderful ladies.

Congrats on your pregnancy and here is to a happy and healthy 9 months

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Welcome, congrats! I pray that everything goes well!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! You should definitely intro on the pregnant after 35 board but you are welcome here as well!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    Congratulations! H&H 9 months!

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    Thanks y'all! I should probably join the pregnant board for 35 +, but I plan on hanging out here and see what I am in for :) 

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"