Success after IF

Introduction

Hi ladies! I'm MJ and I've been a member of TB for awhile.  I haven't been super active lately as my DH and I just went through our 3rd IVF. (other info in sig)  I'm happy to say that we are pregnant for the first time ever so I would love to join you ladies.  Beta #1 was on Saturday at 116 and Beta #1 was today at 266.  We are thrilled but I don't think the worrying of IF will ever go away.  

Can any of you give me some advice to help me enjoy this time?  It's almost like it hasn't set in yet and I'm just waiting for something to go wrong, which I know I shouldn't do.  We should enjoy this, this is something we've never experienced before and may never experience again.  Just looking for some wisdom.  

Thank you!

**SIGGY WARNING**

TTC since Nov 2010 | Me: 29, DH: 31 
DX - Severe DOR, Stage II Endo
6 rounds medicated TI, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs
After nearly 4 years of trying, our 1st BFP on IVF #3 (5R, 3M, 3F, 3 day 5 blasts frozen) 
FET - Beta #1 - 116, Beta #2 - 266!! 1st U/S on 10/6 - HB 121 and measuring perfectly! EDD 5/30/15

Everyone Welcome
Baseball, Beagles, Beer and Babies Blog

imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Introduction

• Ahhh...that makes sense. I was thinking this was a big soon but couldn't find that board. :)  And thank you for the advice :) 

**SIGGY WARNING**

TTC since Nov 2010 | Me: 29, DH: 31 
    DX - Severe DOR, Stage II Endo
    6 rounds medicated TI, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs
    After nearly 4 years of trying, our 1st BFP on IVF #3 (5R, 3M, 3F, 3 day 5 blasts frozen) 
    FET - Beta #1 - 116, Beta #2 - 266!! 1st U/S on 10/6 - HB 121 and measuring perfectly! EDD 5/30/15

Everyone Welcome
    Baseball, Beagles, Beer and Babies Blog

imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"