One & Done: Only child

New England GTG

There has been a lot of talk about meeting up at the Ecoterium or Zoo. Who is interested? Fall is a great for both places. Which would you prefer to visit? Would November 8 work for everyone?
I would love to see this happen!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New England GTG

• I am so happy for you guys..I cant wait for pictures!!!!!!

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Not in NE, but in NYC.  Might be interested-- where exactly would the GTG be?  Boston area?

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • It's a maybe for me, that is one of a few tentative dates I have for a work function.

Would the weekend after work better?
  • Zembits said:

It's a maybe for me, that is one of a few tentative dates I have for a work function.

Would the weekend after work better?

I won't know until they set the date for this work thing so I don't mind sticking with the 8th if that is what's good for everyone else. If I can't make it we can always plan more GTGs :)
    We could wait a bit to decide between nov 8 & 15th?

Absolutely. Since there are so many of us, we could also do a few trips. I have tickets for ds to attend a workshop at the zoo on November 15 at 12:30. It seems like a cool event.

• VegasGal1978VegasGal1978 member
    edited September 2014
    I'd be interested, but the 8th is a no go. B's birthday party is that weekend.

If you decide on anothe date, I might join you!
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • Nov 15 works for ds and I! What time would be good? It gets busier as the day goes on but I know people have to travel. 10:00? 11:00?
    We have a class at 12:00. I don't mind canceling it. We are going to a bunch of sessions. One isn't a huge deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"