May 2013 Moms
Options

Pebbles Ponytails

So other than the Pebbles ponytail mentioned on the UO post how are you doing your LO's hair?
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Pebbles Ponytails

• Options
    bakersck said:

She doesn't have too much hair, but if I manage to sneak a clip in, it so stay in place for a few hours. I've also started parting her hair on the side, which keeps it out of her face

We did this for a while. Now her hair is too long and gets in her eyes or she pulls out the clip.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    We still have barely any hair here. I'm always so jealous seeing all the LOs out there with long locks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I leave it alone.  I dont want to mess with the curls.  Plus, she hates things in her hair. 
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    I will so a small ponytail, little pigtails, a clip with her hair to the side, or a pebble ponytail ;)
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    We rock the pebbles pony.  Her hair is still too short to do much else aside from a barrette which we do sometimes at home but isn't allowed at daycare (choking hazard).  But honestly we mostly go au natural since her hair is too short to get in her eyes and she is too squirmy to sit still for hairdos. 
  • Options
    LO will not allow clips in her hair so we use little elastisc. We do a pebbles side pony or pig tails usually.

• Options
    My kid has a ridiculously un-tameable jewfro, so we do pigtails (or three or four).  I guess we also do a pebbles ponytail, but I don't think I had ever heard that term until yesterday.   It may be time to start using gel.  Too soon?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I remember seeing a little girl in the grocery store with the multiple braids in her hair and the elastic a with the plastics balls at the ends. I was SO jealous and wanted my hair like that. I loved how the plastic balls clicked together when she moved her head.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"