Multiples
Options

Prenatal cradle belly support

I have a regular belly band type of support belt from my singleton pregnancy..... but it just isn't giving my the support I need. If I have it positioned right and tight enough for working on my feet to help it painfully squishes me when I sit down. So far I keep just taking it off when my small boy wants to play sitting on the floor or some such and then putting it back on when need to do a standing task. It's a pain!! Anyway, I was considering getting one of the "prenatal cradle" kind that have the strap that go up over the shoulders and such..... But at $40 I don't know if it's "worth a try"..... anyone have any thoughts or experience?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Prenatal cradle belly support

• Options
    I have one. It was ok in theory as long as you're going to be standing and not up and down. I had trouble with the bottom support band sliding when I went back and forth. I stopped wearing it after awhile not because if that but the shoulder strap aggravated a previous shoulder injury after awhile. Had it not been for the shoulder I probably would have used it at work awhile longer as it did help take pressure off as long as it stayed in place. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    I have nod and it does make being on your feet a lot easier. However, when I sit I find that it starts to hurt after sitting for a while.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the "upsie belly" and love it!! Got it in a sale and finally pulled it out last week. It's so comfy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"