January 2014 Moms

help me

Figure out how to post pictures from my phone. All you techys out there ;) it used to work and it has stopped.

I have a pillow I want to post a pic of that I bought for the couch and dh hates it. I was ladies oppinions. :)

Thank you for suggestions!
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: help me

• Attach file.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Lol I do that. My phone won't let me pic from my gallery of pics like it used to.

• Loading the player...
  • No help here.  My phone won't post pics either.  I think it is the type of file that the phone stores it as isn't compatible.  I have to hook the phone to the computer, open the pic in paint, save as a jpeg, and attach the jpeg.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My phone won't let me post either. I have to go on my computer to post any pictures.
  • I'm no help I just got on my iPad. But here's a funny pic! Oh yeah I used the attach file thing.
  • Yes I used to be able. I updated last night so I will try in a bit. When I click attach file, a few different things come up to use like a memory device and my apps show up and one other storage thing but my gallery is not a option. I post to mobile same as before. I have a galaxy s3 I think it's called?

• Updating my phone didn't work. I don't know how to check permission.

• I have a galaxy s4, when you hit attach file and it brings up the menu, hit documents and it will take you to another screen where you can then access your gallery.
  • I have an s3 I have to go to mobile site in my browser and I pick out photos to post ahead of time and move them to a different folder than gallery, I use the fb folder, then I can select and upload. I wish it were easier, cannot post pics from the app.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"