January 2014 Moms
Options

embarrassment from kids

Have a feeling dd is going to start embarrassing me in public. She is starting to constantly pull at my boobs and face plant into my chest when ever I hold her. I feel she is going to flash the tatas out in public soon..... oh wait she had already done that.

What do you kids do that embarasses you?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: embarrassment from kids

• Options
    H is constantly pulling on my shirt.  I don't think he's hungry, I think he just likes the skin to skin contact because he face plants between my breasts and rests there for a minute whenever I pick him up from a long day at daycare.  He flashes the bra all the time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I second the boob pulling and face planting. DS definitely made me flash the stock boy at Safeway yesterday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Plus, bra straps are just an easy thing to hold on to for him so that he can fling himself in all directions to look at everything at once. :D
  • Options
    I've involuntarily flashed a number of people at the supermarket and in restaurants. M also likes to pull down other lady's shirts.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options
    itsmeally said:
    I don't think it's really *embarassing* per se, but EG stares. At everyone. STARES.  Most of the time people like it, smile at her, talk to her, wave, etc.  

This!! Logan stares too. Will turn his neck so hard to look at people. I think I probably notice more than other people, but it makes me a little uncomfortable/nervous sometimes. I always tell him not to be rude. Haha. When we were at the beach a few weeks ago we were in the restaurant and the table behind us had a few loud people at it. He was turned completely around in his highchair just staring. Almost the whole dinner.

• Options
    @itsmeally DD stares too.
    She likes staring and young guys. (Teens and young adults) I am in trouble!!!! 
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    DD also stares. I try to play it off and will jokingly call her noisy Nancy and people normally laugh it off. She also is a huge flirt. A guy was talking to her at the store the other day and she was loving it. Till he walked away then she started whining haha.
  • Options
    MiaMyPuggleMiaMyPuggle member
    edited September 2014
    DS has temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Like crying hysterically. I'm usually mortified and talking thru clenched teeth. DD HATES the nursing cover....she flails her arms. She flashed my boob today in Panera. Those things need a belt to stay put! Hey! There's an idea!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    DD is farting like an old man!! Honestly people give me such looks when she does it ... Cose they think it was me !!! If I would say that it was the baby , it would be sort of idiotic and anyway they would not believe me. She seriously embarrasses me with that . Certain invitations I rejected because of that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"