April 2015 Moms
Options

Thyme Maternity- Canada- event today

This weekend I'm buying some maternity clothes from Thyme and they're having an event today that I wanted to share with Cdn bumpies. By the way, really trying not to sound like I am a commercial for them, lol, I have no affiliation!

Anyway, with any purchase you get a gift bag and there are three contests to enter. One contest is nation wide for nice stroller and a car seat. Other two are store contests for 25 dollar gift card for babies r us or the children's place.

In the free gift bag you get lots of free stuff, 6 pack Kushies washcloths, voucher for free onesie from the children's place, samples, coupons. Sounds good to me!

I was honestly planning to buy some things this weekend anyway so it works out well that the promo is going on. I want a couple of pairs of leggings and some nice long sleeve tops to go with them. I don't want to go crazy buying mat clothes so this might be my last purchase for a while.

Just wanted to share in case anyone else wanted to buy something there soon, you may as well go today. :) first canadian place is exempted btw. I'm going in about an hour, excited! And tomorrow I'm going to babies r us for a snoogle pregnancy pillow! :)
"It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson

Re: Thyme Maternity- Canada- event today

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"