December 2014 Moms

Petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack or juju BFF ?

edited September 2014 in December 2014 Moms

Petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack or juju BFF ? 45 votes

Petunia Pickle
46% 21 votes
Juju be
53% 24 votes

Re: Petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack or juju BFF ?

• Neither. I'm a fan of neither. But i voted anyway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • I am a little obsessed with Jujube but I would recommend trying both on in person.

Just my two cents: The BFF is great for one kiddo or a newborn and an older kid, but I struggled to get all my stuff in there when I had two under two.

Another great option might be the Be Right Back. It is a more traditional backpack style. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not familiar with the juju be, but gave the PPB. I have a love hate relationship with it. Love the material, the one I have is plasticky and easy to keep clean. I love the flod out changing pad, great for public restrooms or when there are no changing tables! I hate to big pocket. You cannot find anything and if you use to pockets there is no room to put anything in the main space. I also like the flexibility of wearing it as a backpack or shoulder bag.
    BFP#1 4/8/2012 DD born at 35 weeks on 11/10/12
    BFP#2 11/13, Ectopic diagnosed 12/6/13, Tube and Ectopic Removal 12/16/13 
    BFP#3 3/14, Natural M/C 3/18/14 
    BFP#4 4/18/14, heard heart beat (164) 5/14/14, EDD 12/25/14

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got the PPB at Nordstrom's sale and I can't wait to use it!
  • emsrdh03emsrdh03 member
    edited September 2014
    I loved my PBB with DS and plan on using it again so that gets me vote but in all fairness I know absolutely nothing about jujube.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • littleissa86littleissa86 member
    edited September 2014
    Not gonna lie. Came in hoping this was a snarky name thread. Obviously I've never heard of either of these - the rock I live under is quite nice lol

Can't vote one way or the other in terms of bags. However, if we're going for names for LO, Petunia Picklebottom has my vote.

Edit: words and stuff
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I've heard good things about PPB but I have no experience. They are too expensive for me.
  • I had a PPB with DS and I could never find anything because of the lack of pockets. I preferred my coach diaper bag much more. Both were gifts, I would never have spent that much on a diaper bag.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• I went with the jujube

BFP 7/16/13, EDD 3/27/14 - blighted ovum  - D&C 8/26/13
    Dx PCOS and Septate Uterus
    Septum Resection - 2/6/14
    brand new cuterus
    March 2014:   first medicated cycle + iui
    = BFP!
    Baby Drgn born December 3, 2014

• Thanks for all the opinions ladies :)
  • I had the petunia for my dd and loved it till I started running lit of room and it ripped. I LOVE my juju!! Best bag ever
  • They look the same to me.  Why would anyone spend that much money on a Diaper bag?  I would be so afraid to spill on it...

Part of the reason to spend the money is that the JuJuBe bags are all machine washable. :)

You can beat the hell out of them and they last forever. Plus they have good resale value when you are done. There are a few different B/S/T groups on FB where you can get one second hand in near perfect condition for cheaper.
  • Love the PPB boxy bag! I bought mine from someone off a Facebook online garage sale for $40. I've seen them at resale stores and garage sales for a great deal. Could never pay the full retain of $185+.
  • Just wanted to update. I ended up going with the PPB boxy back pack and am in love! I've been using it with my 2 year old so far and there's tons of space ! I love that it holds it shape no matter how much I shove in there. Love the stroller straps and the built in change station. I used it this past weekend as an overnight bag for me and my daughter and there was more than enough room so i think it will be great once the new addition arrives :))
  • That was supposed to be a smiley face. I don't know what the heck showed up in it's place.. Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"