November 2013 Moms
Options

Friday funday!

My cousins wife had their son late last night. He's perfect and beautiful and I can't wait to meet him.

What's going on today ladies?

Re: Friday funday!

• Options
    As I was pulling out of my spot at the gym some woman backed straight into me. I was just about to put my car in drive to go forward ( to give you a visual) I was all the way back out and on an angle ready to go forward she backed about 4 feet back and the center of her bumper hit the corner of mine. She was directly in my blind spot so I didn't even see her after I felt the thud. she claims it's was both of our fault but I took pictures and clearly I was turned and ready to go into drive and had been pulling out well before her. UGH. On top of it I had a huge fight with my mom last night and already puffy eyed from crying all night. BAD start to my weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mellochello are you going to watch this season? I heard some spoilers that I'm excited about.
  • Options
    CaiShov said:

@Mommyxtwo1113‌ when are you meeting the new baby?!

Hopefully next weekend. It depends because I want to make sure my kids arent showing any kinds of sickness before I go.
  • Options
    @BrittAnnie19‌ I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and your niece.
  • Options
    Grey's!!!!!!!!!! Omg yes. So excited for next week.
  • Options
    @Mommyxtwo1113‌ That's exciting!

@BrittAnnie19‌ Your poor niece. That's really sad.
  • Options
    @BrittAnnie19‌ I'm sorry. It's too bad your sister doesn't see what she's doing to that poor girl and how much comfort it would give her to be able to see you or speak with you. :(
  • Options

GREY'S!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED! And so sad about Yang..

Matthew was up screaming most of the night. I think he is teething again.. We just got the top teeth in now I think he's working on incisors? I keep telling him he doesn't need them! "Mommy will soft cook everything for you forever!" He's not listening..

Also short staffed at work today. Lovely.

Also struggling with alot of guilt for taking him to daycare.. My mom started work so he's back at his old in-home daycare. She's the sweetest person but he's having trouble adjusting. He's only sleeping 20 mintutes ALL DAY! and he cries when I leave.. It's so hard! I know he'll eventually get used to it but it's killing me waiting for that to happen..

• Options
    @Mommyxtwo1113‌ I was wondering the same! A dropped his milk intake to 20-22 oz a lot of days. The last week or so he's back to 28 oz formula, a mini breakfast, a real breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks.
  • Options
    @Mommyxtwo1113‌ G has picked up the formula intake recently. He's also eating more real food (purées and table food) sometimes It seems like he never gets full!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    U2 has hijacked my Spotify! It says Arcade Fire is playing but it's actually their stupid new album. Fucking Apple.
  • Options
    CFox815 said:

I will probably get the 6,000 comment badge before anyone responds ...

I laughed so loud I woke up Luke.
  • Options

My great uncle, who is the sole guardian of my 16 year old cousin; was just diagnosed with lung, brain and shoulder cancer. Shit.

He's his guardian because his mom died from lung and brain cancer when he was 5. This kid can not catch a break..

• Options
    I'm sorry @PeachsMama. That's really terrible.
  • Options
    Hugs @tjhine lots of them!
    Thanks for the support ladies. Its just been one of those days but looking up!
  • Options
    @keight38‌ I'm sorry it's been a tough day, I meant to write that before...hope the afternoon has been better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"