Friiiiiday!

It's about stinking time. Sup ladies?

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: Friiiiiday!

• Also, ahoy mateys! Happy talk like a pirate day!!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • TGIF!!! This day couldn't get her fast enough! I'm so done dealing with everything this week at work has been the worse in a long time! I am thinking of taking a half day today because I just don't know how much more I can possibly take!!!

• My phone is coming today! I'm so excited to have more storage. It's the worst when I'm about to take a pic of DD and it says I have no more storage. It is out for delivery. It was originally by 3 pm and now says 8 pm. Hopefully it's sooner than later.

Dd was whining at random times this morning in her sleep. And there was loud thunder last night. I didn't sleep well. My dr said I could take unisom and I'm starting to think I should try it. I didn't think I needed it but lately I have had a hard time staying asleep at night. Naps are my lifesaver.
  • I want my child to nap

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Oh and bumpie date tonight w/ @Rachelilly23‌ and @chricast‌!!!
    Hollerrrrrr!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Jealous.

Oct Angel Babies
  • I will admit that I am nervous about potty training but I'm sure it will be fine once we start.  Wesley no longer has any interest in the potty so I am just taking cues from him. Daycare was attempting since he was showing some interest but he is refusing to even sit on the potty anymore so we all agreed to just give him sometime and let him return at his own pace.

I did feel bad for one of the little girls in Wesley's room today.  She is about 5 weeks older than Wesley and just turned 2 and her mom sent her today in panties, no diaper, no pull-up nothing. When I got there she had already peed her pants 3 times and was just so upset.  It was cute to see all the little toddlers over there hugging her but I felt so bad for her.  Poor thing. I told the directors to use Wesley's diapers if they needed to for her and I will bring more if it is a money issue for the mom. I know the mom is a single mom with three small children in daycare so I can't even imagine.  I felt so bad but she was in good hands with the teachers and director there.

• @StefanieM522‌ , I feel bad for that little girl, too! Lots of kids just aren't ready right at 2. Poor thing, all wet at school.
  • @mbm1983 hope you feel better soon

• @mbm1983 that sucks. Feel better!

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"