January 2014 Moms
Options

well this sucks

As I have already shared, we just bought a house. We are supposed to move in officially this weekend. Yesterday I had out furnace inspected, cleaned, safety checked by a heating and cooling company. The furnace is cracked inside and letting off carbon monoxide..... welcome to homeownership!!

The furnace is 18 yrs old. So we are having someone out today for a quote. I have no idea how we are going to afford this. This really sucks :(

But I highly recommend if your furnace is old or you are just buying a house, have it checked out. Carbon monoxide is nothing to mess with. He also found a gas leak.

Thanks for listening ladies. :)
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: well this sucks

• Options
    :( I'm so sorry, that really sucks! We've been waiting to move into our house, too, so I know how bad it sucks to have to wait AND pay for things you didn't expect. At least you know now, and not months after you've moved in!
    imageimageimage
    Tino--Already 4 months old!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry :( I agree with @Babychuu at least you know now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @arya808 yes we are getting another quote :)

@ alwaysadream528 we did have a inspection. He basically made sure it ran. But he did say hr wad not qualified to look at it more to have someone to clean and safety check it.

I am happy we caught this now. Instead of getting sick or something.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    That completely sucks but it's also a very good thing yall caught it before move in.
  • Options
    That sucks!!! Do you have a home warranty?

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Oh man....that's terrible. Since you've already closed, you prob can't get any reduction.....I hope the old owners weren't douche bags and knew about this.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"