Parenting after a Loss

BPF: Fishies! (MW)

Hi ladies!! Big apology that I haven't been around this week or last. I was given a huge project at work, which is a great opportunity but also ALOT of work!

Anabelle is doing great! A little worried that she isn't looking up at me or rolling over during tummy time. She hates it and screams and lifts her head but only very slightly. We keep practicing but I can't sit there and let her cry :(

Here's a pic of everyone enjoying our new fish tank! She loves it and will stare at the fish forever. It's so cute!

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk

Re: BPF: Fishies! (MW)

• Oh, my goodness. She is precious!

Looks like your cat really loves the fish tank. :)

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Lol! She seems more enamored with Mommy! She will do things at her own pace. I found a baby Einstein light/ music hand toy that stimulated Tate and got him focussing and following. He was very late to do a push up and bawled during Tummy time. Keep at it! He was late to sit up and roll around, too. At 9.5 months, he sits, stands, crawls at Mach speed, and is a bruiser ( so strong!!!) . If we do it again, we would push through the tummy time since Tate had some head flattening ( resolved). I learned early not to compare with the pace of other babies, although understandable to monitor progress. Once I learned how to exercise Tate, he really progressed quickly. I looked at physical therapy videos online, and his Pediatrition was very pleased with how quickly he improved. She is precious! *sorry for iPad blob**

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• Loading the player...
  • She is just adorable!

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2013
    BFP#1 June 2013/ EDD 2/23/2013 Blighted Ovum confirmed July 18, 2013
    took Cytotec July 20, 2013

BFP #2 12/28/2013 EDD 9/11/2014 Its A Girl!!! Rebecca Ann!

Rebecca Ann born 8/31/2014 6lb 1oz 19 inches long 8:55am!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"