January 2014 Moms
Options

Which upcoming holiday are you most looking forward to celebrating with your little one?

aeh8810aeh8810 member
edited September 2014 in January 2014 Moms
Either in the future or this year, which are you most excited about?

Which upcoming holiday are you most looking forward to celebrating with your little one? 49 votes

Halloween
6% 3 votes
Thanksgiving
14% 7 votes
Christmas
75% 37 votes
New Years
0% 0 votes
SS
4% 2 votes

Re: Which upcoming holiday are you most looking forward to celebrating with your little one?

• Options
    I am looking forward to Christmas. I love all things about Christmas, but I really love getting together with family. I am hoping DS loves it as much as I do. Otherwise he is going to be really annoyed by a mom who listens to Christmas music from black Friday through Christmas day.
  • Options

Christmas because it'll be both of our babies first Christmas together! :D I ordered their matching outfits yesterday.

Hopefully DD doesn't show up for Thanksgiving!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BMReid at DS1's first Thanksgiving we were BLW and I just fixed him a plate. My extended family (many of whom were meeting DS1 for the first time) were all like "Whoa! You don't use baby food? He just feeds himself? That's awesome!"

Definitely looking forward to Christmas. DS1's first Christmas he was only 9 days old, so he was not really aware of what was going on. (And, at 9 days PP I'm not sure how much I was aware of what was going on, myself)  It's going to be fun watching DS2 dive into the boxes and wrapping paper for his first Christmas.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely Xmas. It's my favorite holiday and I can't wait to dress DS all spiffy for church. They will be at that fun age too where they may have fun opening presents. I also can't wait to get his picture with santa
  • Options
    I SS'd this because I LOVE ALL THE HOLIDAYS!!! Thanksgiving is my personal fav and ditto @BMReid on the BLW surprise my aunt is in for (SEE BITCH I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK) but I am just looking forward to all of them. Well, except NYE. She will be fast asleep and once the ball drops it won't be the year she joined our family anymore. OH NOES. Here come the feels.

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • Options
    I am super excited for Christmas this year!! We are having 2, one over thanksgiving with my family, it will be the first time all 6 grankids are together. then for actual Christmas I am hosting the inlaws to come to us so DD cane be in her own home Christmas morning and my parents will probably come stay with us too! I LOVE Christmas decorations, they go up December 1 and stay up until after the new year :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Options
    Christmas because it's Christmas! There is no better holiday than that.

• Options
    I am excited for christmas this year but I am also excited for the 2015 holidays when she may some what understand things a little better. : )
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"