Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Serious neck, back, and rib pain after D&C

Anyone else experience this? In tears and grieving the loss and even worse, I'm in so much physical pain in places that had nothing to do with the surgery. I think the link below explains it but I wanted to know if it's just me before calling the doctor. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.

https://www.netwellness.org/healthtopics/anesthesiology/musclepain.cfm

Re: Serious neck, back, and rib pain after D&C

• Options
    I just wanted to say sorry you are experiencing all this pain. I have no advice to offer.

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Options
    I had a D&C two weeks ago and a heating pad was my best friend. Take the pain meds they gave you, I know it's extremely difficult, I went through it, too. For the emotional part, I found a support group for loss... It helped me tremendously. Hugs!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They didn't give me any pain meds :(( If it's still this bad tomorrow, I'll have to call them. This support group and fellow bumpies like you have helped tremendously. Thank you.
  • Options
    It could be a side effect of the anesthesia. General body tenderness/achiness is pretty common. Just relax, use a heating pad, take some Aleve, and drink lots of water.

Take care and I hope you feel better soon.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"