2nd Trimester
Options

Another boy names post...

No but seriously. What was on your list or what are/were your picks for boys??? FYI: we are staying away from names that end in 'n' ....

Some I like:
-Sayler
-Bennett
-Jaz
-Phoenix
-Maverick or Maverix

Re: Another boy names post...

• Options
    Too each their own I guess. Just not interested in names like Cason Caden mason Peyton Brady .... I like different. Should've added that. Also I don't really think of my list as pet names but thanks for your input anyway.
  • Options
    Well I obviously came to the wrong place... Also not sure what your ideas of "different" names are. For the record, I got Bennett, Jaz, Phoenix and Maverick off baby name sites. Not sure what is spelled so ridiculously out of place besides "Sayler" and "Maverix" which I wouldn't even consider misspelled after I've seen some people name their children things they have. Also I never said I wanted classic. But hey, thanks for listing your name choices!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I actually don't think Bennett is bad. I don't personally like the others but this is your child and you should name him what you want.

My husband and I had the name Liam Joel picked out for a boy but since were having a girwe will name her Lily. My parents hate the name we chose but quite frankly she's our daughter and we chose a name we both like.
  • Options
    I asked people to list their boy names preferably not ending in an 'n' .... I then listed some names that Ive read (read, not made up) that I liked. I'm not offended that you ladies don't like them, everyone has their own opinion! I am more surprised that everyone thinks they are made up or just throwing letters together. Oh well.
  • Options
    Bennett was on our list if LO had been a boy, but she's a girl. I'm not really a fan of the others on your list.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I know someone with a son named Phoenix. The name reminds me of River Phoenix, the actor that has been deceased for a long time.

I've also heard the name Sailor. It was a little girls name at the park we were at. I remember there being odd looks among the parental faces, kind of like a "what the hell kind of name is that" look.

The boy name on our list that didn't end in "n" was Christopher. We are very traditional in names.

Here are some other names: Parker, Trent, Trey, Colby, Clay, Lee 

• Options
    Ouch..

TTC #2

Cycle 1:   (January/February)                            Cycle 2:  (February/March)

O - CD17                                                     O - CD15
    IB @ 11dpo                                                            11dpo-13dpo spotting
    BFP @ 12dpo (late pm)                         AF CD28 (late 13dpo)                     
    13dpo = positive fading all day
    14dpo beta = 7.2
    AF CD32 - Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy

CYCLE 3 (March/April) 
    O - CD19 
    8DPO - Faint BFP on Wondfo
    9DPO - Neg. on FRER
    11 DPO - BFP FRER
    14 DPO - Beta 123
    17 DPO - 784, yay! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My nephew is named Bennett, it gets shortened to Ben no matter how much his parents try to prevent it. As a person with a "different / unique" name - the child is stuck with that name forever. I looked into legally changing it when I was younger
  • Options
    If your wanting different . Here are some names I thought of for boy, but having girl;), this is just to help out not judging your names.
    Sebastian, Luca, Malachi, Silas, Saul, not sure if any are your style. I don't think to common. Good luck!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    Please not Jaz.  
  • Options
    If this is your list, please go with Bennett. It's actually a name and he might actually be taken seriously.
  • Options
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
    Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
    DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me

• Options
    The names are not my style, but I like Bennet the best out of the options. 
    Baby #2 - BFP 6/13/2014 - EDD 2/17/2015 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Perfect video to watch when contemplating an "uncommon" name...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chantelhouston/9-struggles-of-having-a-unique-name?s=mobile
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Bentley
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
    Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
    DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me

• Options
    My parents have a dog named Saylor! And another pet named Jaz. I think Benett is your best pick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"