November 2012 Moms

I'm BAAACK!!

I was a regular when I was pregnant with my first, but disappeared after he was born. I'm expecting number two, so I'm back! Because I'm freaking out a little and I need the BUMP to save me. Just wanted to say Hi to some of the regs I recognized from 18ish months ago - CredCat, MandJS, I'm looking at you! I'm sure there are others! How is everyone? How are your little ones?
11/27/12
First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
Twins born into Heaven 
BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020

Re: I'm BAAACK!!

• Hello and THANKS for remembering me...m how have the last 18 months been? Any big things happen? Sammie lost a fingernail after slamming her hand in the door. .. other wise managed to keep her alive and safe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• PR0UDM0MMI3PR0UDM0MMI3 member
    edited May 2014

BLuvsE said:
    I was a regular when I was pregnant with my first, but disappeared after he was born. I'm expecting number two, so I'm back! Because I'm freaking out a little and I need the BUMP to save me. Just wanted to say Hi to some of the regs I recognized from 18ish months ago - CredCat, MandJS, I'm looking at you! I'm sure there are others! How is everyone? How are your little ones?

I have been gone for a long time too. I'm expecting number 3 and ITS A BOY!!! Im due June 2, which is not that far away! I can't wait I'm so excited! Every time I see my doctor he tells me, "ur at 4 and when ur contractions are hard and every 10 mins come in and we're going to have a baby." I do and they send me home. 2x already this has happened. I was getting very frustrated. So now I'm not going until my water break. Other than that I'm doing good.  

My little guys is doing well. He is 20months now (he was a preemie) and I'm loving every second of him. He rubs my belly and say baby. Cutest thing ever! He's so smart. Time goes by so fast.

How's you little guy? How's your pregnancy going?

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry I disappeared ladies - miscarried these babies. :-( See siggy for details.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • It's been ages since I've been back. My DS was born Nov 6th. I'm back because he's going to be a big brother!! EDD is May 9th.

I thought I would stop by and see if this group became a ghost town. I joined a FB group for Nov '12 and to this day we're all quite close.

Good luck with your pregnancies and sending baby dust to those TTC.
                                     September Signature Challenge - Picking Apples
                                           photo f7c53e36-91e6-4332-8500-93c11cd2d7e4_zps9338917f.jpg
    photo ac8d6fda-ebe6-411c-b450-ba7f47ed8dd3_zps01e6128b.jpg 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @BLuvsE‌
    Sorry for your loss.

I only see these old posts when I have to re-login.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"