March 2015 Moms
Options

Are there any momma's due at the end March with a baby bump yet??

Just wanted to know because as for me.... No baby bump yet! Just gut! Lol!

Re: Are there any momma's due at the end March with a baby bump yet??

• Options

Just wanted to know because as for me.... No baby bump yet! Just gut! Lol!

I work in an obgyn office and when I told one of my docs about the pregnancy at 11 wks, she said she could see a bump but then again she is an expert. I'm due March 31st. I just feel bloated and not really "showing" yet. If someone who didn't know me saw me, I'd just look overweight but I was to begin with so there's that.
  • Options
    I'm due March 30th, and I have a slight bump but I'm always a little pudgy lol so I'm 12 weeks and 3 days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am due March 28th and I don't really have a bump yet. But at night I get bloated and it looks like a bump

• Options
    There is this funny thing that happens on Wednesdays on this board.  Hump Day Bump Day.  This is where most of the bump/blump photos go and discussion there of.

JFC!  Where the hell do they keep coming from?
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm due 3/17, I started showing at 12 wks - but this is #4... So the body isn't as tight.
  • Options
    I am due the 30th. You can for sure tell but I just look fat at this point. But I was pregnant back in February too. So I don't know that uterus had went fuller down. I guess it could just be fat. I eat 3000 times.more now
  • Options
    I'm due 3/28. I look much more pregnant / bloated at night. I did lose 8lbs. (just sharing a fact; not rubbing it in). So I still look fairly normal. I'm very ready to start looking the part!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    I amdue 3/28 and starting to pudge out especially in the evenings.  But this is #4 for me so I cant hold it together as well and first time moms!  ;)
  • Options
    I'm due 3/29 with number 2 and have a legit bump as in stays when I lay down and still there in am.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I am 12wks and definitely have a baby bump, this is my second so i popped way earlier then my first. i have a short tourso so there is no where for anything to go except out =)

• Options
    Due march 29th, have a lil bump. This will be my fourth baby :)
  • Options
    Due March 30 and have a noticeable bump/bloat bump.  I'm only 5'3" and a pretty slim girl, this is also my second baby...so it is happening faster this time.  Last time it took me 17 weeks to show a little bit.  
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Options
    I'm due March 27th and this is my first. I definitely would say i have a bump. And its not just bloat.
  • Options
    I'm due march 30th and I've been showing since 9 weeks!!! Insane. My profile pic is at 9 weeks and I'm kind of a little bit bigger needed maternity clothes pretty fast. You will probably be showing soon... Every woman carries different.
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks with my first and no sign yet. I personally feel a bit bloated/ larger, but my husband and friends assure me they can't see a difference.
  • Options
    EDD 03/26 and showing. This is my 2nd do apparently you show sooner
  • Options
    I'm due 3/30 and have serious bloating going on. I'm overweight and haven't been able to fit in my regular clothes since week 7.
  • Options
    I'm due 4th march and have no bump. Can't wait to have one but guessing it will be week 18-20 x
  • Options
    I'm due 3/30.. I'm big and uncomfortable. But blessed
  • Options
    I'm due March 27 and I can tell I'm starting to finally round out at 13weeks. This is my first.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"