April 2013 Moms

AW: today's pictures of baby anna!

Lovely day with the lovely miss Anna... my mom and grandma came to visit, so we got a "four generations" picture... professional photographs so we got to model some cute clothes... a brief lockdown of the hospital floor due to a "safety threat" that ended up being a baby daddy making threats against the hospital staff (arrested, adios dude), and now a nice long nap. 

Anna is nursing like a champ and I am recovering beautifully. This has been such a totally different experience than my labor/delivery/ c section / recovery from James.  I feel so lucky to have this time in the hospital alone with anna to bond and heal.  I miss James terribly and can't wait to get home tomorrow but it is also really nice being able to focus on her and nothing else. 

ANyway - some pictures of my cutie pie!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

Re: AW: today's pictures of baby anna!

• She's just a doll!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Beautiful girl
  • Loading the player...
  • elbouelbou member
    edited September 2014
    What an angel she is! Love her sleeper too! <3

I loved my time in the hospital with my second and third babies too. It's almost like a mini-vacation. :)

• elbou said:

I loved my time in the hospital with my second and third babies too. It's almost like a mini-vacation. :)

Is it wrong that the thing I miss
    Most about home is my bed? Kidding. Kind of. But really, this time has been very special with her. And it makes me realiZe just how drugged and out of it I was after James was born.
  • js1002 said:

Is it wrong that the thing I miss Most about home is my bed? Kidding. Kind of. But really, this time has been very special with her. And it makes me realize just how drugged and out of it I was after James was born.
    Haha, no. Not wrong at all. Hospital beds are not the most comfortable of places to sleep.

• Beautiful pictures!

• Wow, time sure does fly; seems like you were just announcing you were pregnant...
    Congratulations! She's super cute!
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She is gorgeous! Congrats!!
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"