Multiples
Options

Nanny Schedule

Hi ladies! It's been forever since I've been on! I have a question about nanny stuff, and I'm not sure where else to ask so here goes.

We currently have a live-in nanny from overseas. Her English is horrible and I don't get along well with her, so we're looking into getting someone new. Having her has been nice though. I'm up with the babies in the night, so I get my toddler up, bring her to the nanny, then nap. I kind of have the mornings to myself. But, another issue, is the nanny really does everything. I'm a SAHM, so I would like to do stuff with the kids, too, but totally still need a break, as I'm sure you all understand. It's a balance; I still need to be mom, but need the extra pair of hands.

Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what to tell the new nanny about my scheduling needs (this'll be a nanny share; she watches a 2 & 4 year old and will add my kids to the mix). If you stayed at home, but still had help, what kind of help was it? Every day? All day? Only a few hours? The great thing about a nanny is I can spend solo time with DD1 or with DD2 and DS, or whatever combo! Otherwise I don't see how that's possible.

I guess I'm wondering what some of your nanny/childcare schedules looked like. Thanks!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Nanny Schedule

• Options
    Thanks for the advice!

It really is just that I need a break. Or to help with housework, let me run errands, go to appointments, or take my toddler out to activities, but leave the twins at home. Or when the twins are older, I can take them out. I don't really need full time help, but I worried the nanny share may be tricky.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"