January 2014 Moms
Options

Favorite birthday

What was your favorite birthday growing up and why?

I think I would have to say my 12th. Instead of having a party, my mom took me to the science museum for the Titanic exhibit. We had so much fun. At the beginning of the exhibit you get a ticket with a passenger's name on it. At the end you find out what happened to your passenger.

Re: Favorite birthday

• Options
    16th....my mom threw me a big surprise party with all of my friends....I'm never surprised! I got my permit the next day and my license the month after. It was GREAT!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    What was your favorite birthday growing up and why? I think I would have to say my 12th. Instead of having a party, my mom took me to the science museum for the Titanic exhibit. We had so much fun. At the beginning of the exhibit you get a ticket with a passenger's name on it. At the end you find out what happened to your passenger.

That is so neat!! I was slightly Titanic obsessed when I was younger. That would have been so fun!

I'm not sure if I have a favorite birthday. I guess I'd have to say my 21st. And that's such a boring/typical answer. But my brother and my parents threw a big party in my brothers huge garage. I had 3 other close friends who turned 21 the same week so we all celebrated. There was tons of food, booze and we had a local band play. It was a lot of fun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Roses87Roses87 member
    edited September 2014
    We weren't huge on birthdays growing up. I know, sad. But I remember my 6 bday being a lot of fun! It was at a fast food chain that is no longer around. (Hardys) and they had a ball pit from what I remember. It was a lot of fun.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    My 12 year bday was one of the best! My mom set up a scavenger hunt at different stores in the mall, it was very fun and I ended up getting scouted for a modeling agency at the end of the day. Never ended up modeling but that's not something you forget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"