January 2014 Moms

motn

Well since I am awake, why not. Right? Anyone with me? I need to be up in four hrs, so this is awesome. I worked last night and we are still with the in laws. My mil took the baby monitor from dh last night so he could sleep. He has not been getting much. And of course she sttn. Didn't do that 2 night prior for me or today. Thanks dd!

On a random note.

I am kinda regretting doing the dirty with dh last night. I could of went to sleep sooner.

Anyone out there tonight?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: motn

• Sure am! Sick baby keeps sleep crying, poor thing. I'm mostly up because we are weaning and I'm all cabbaged up to dry out but my right side is way backed up. So, I'm going downstairs to pump just enough to not be uncomfortable.

It's crazy how when I try to feed her or pump practically nothing comes out, but when I try to dry up I'm clogged...go figure. Hope you get some sleep soon!
  • We've been up 3 times tonight. Not our worst but not our best. But last time she woke up it took her forever to get settled again. I'm so tired of this and I want my good sleeper back. I'm exhausted. I feel like crap and I just want to sleep :(

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh I am up because we have our washer and dryer coming at 7 am. We are still not staying at the house so I have to drive there. I am not use to being up this early. And dd kept me up for an hr and a half last night :(
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"