Nurseries and Baby Gear

Best diaper bags?

I'm not sure this is the right board to post this to but I am looking for the perfect diaper bag.  Something beautiful, elegant, versatile, not too cute-sy.  I am currently loving the Mia Bossi line (the Lyndsey bag is so cute) but they are pretty darn expensive.  Can anyone recommend and great brands?

Also, are there good wesitres that offer steep discounts on designer bags?

Re: Best diaper bags?

• I got a Vera Bradley baby bag and I love it!!! It has been able to hold everything I need and then some. I would definitely recommend it to anyone--- not to mention, you can pick a pattern you really like so it's pretty stylish too
  • Have you seen Rowdy Bowler Bags? I love the tan one. Costco has the best price.
  • Loading the player...
  • Petunia Pickle Bottom - Cake  Too cute love them all
  • I had mine made by 1154lill.com when I was pregnant the first time.  Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought a kate spade one... lots of room and very cute.
  • Have you seen the Timi and Leslie diaper bags and the Amy Michelle diaper bags, they are SUPER cute and so stylish. I love them!!! You may want to check out, www.mothernursery.com. They have great sales sometimes.
  • Organize.com carries Toss Designs.  They have diaper bags but also good size totes that are cheaper than the diaper bags.  They are covered in some kind of vinyl for easy clean-ups.
  • I'm obsessed with Ju Ju Be and I'm not even pregnant!
  • I just bought the Fleurville "lexie" and LOVE it!!!
  • By the way, I got my diaper bag off of eBay new and it was nearly half the retail price.
  • imageLyndsRae:
    Petunia Pickle Bottom - Cake  Too cute love them all

I second this!!! I LOVE PPB bags! They are worth every penny!

BabyFruit Ticker, Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Mine is StorkSak and I love it! It looks almost like my Prada handbag which makes me so happy- I didn't want to have to sacrifice fashion just because I became a Mom. These bags are perfect!
  • I got a Vera Bradley diaper bag.  They have tons of great patterns to pick from but since I'm a HUGE Vera fan & am always carrying one of her purses, I opted for the black microfiber diaper bag that she has to avoid "competing" with whatever pattern my purse is that day.
    BabyName Ticker
    image image
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have the Petunia Pickle Bottom boxy bag and love it! Can't wait to use it!!! :) Also, the designs are cool enough that my DH is OK with using it as well... Helps that we're having a girl!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • great deal ladies on petunia pickle bottom..

https://babysteals.com/

• I know someone who worked in the baby department at Nordstrom in college and she said the PPB are the worst because they have to be dry cleaned and the material at the bottom wears easily. However, they are awfully cute.

I have a JP Lizzy tote, black with Tiffany blue lining, and I really like it. I haven't used it for the baby yet, but I did use it as a carry-on when we went to Vegas in November since my other bag broke the day before, and it was great. I like the thick straps -- they didn't fall down -- and it's really roomy. I got it at Land of Nod.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"