January 2014 Moms
Options

Mirena Question

Any of you out there have Mirena? I got it at 12 weeks PP, and hadn't really experienced anything too crazy. Had some heavy bleeding early which was to be expected. However, for the last 4-5 weeks I have been having lots of cramping and low back aches. I feel like I'm PMSing everyday. I've had 6 cycles since delivery and these issues are just arising. So my question is -- when should I be concerned that side effects aren't normal? Do I need to call and check in with my nurse? Or would all of this be considered regular side effects? Any input is appreciated!

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Mirena Question

• Options
    @esd‌ I went ahead and called. They have me coming in next week for an ultrasound to check placement and see the doc. Glad I did!

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

• Options
    Fingers crossed! I love the simplicity of it. Don't want to have to get rid of it!!

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not to scare you, I would take a pregnancy test. That it's how I felt my entire first tri. It would make me nervous. The only bc that is 100 percent is abstinence. Hopefully it's just a minute side effect though...
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    I just had a 9 day period. So I don't think that's the cause. The nurse didn't seem concerned about pregnancy. But I'll probably take one just to be sure!

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"