June 2014 Moms
Options

Graco little lounger vs fisher price rock n play

kubs_24kubs_24 member
edited September 2014 in June 2014 Moms
Which do you like better? Have old rock n play with vibration...found a used one locally for $30 that has the vibration and I was going to buy that. My son slept like a champ in the old rock n play (maybe the design was a snug fit). Accidentally discovered graco copied them with the little lounger. I like it holds 30 lbs, has two vibrations (do you really need two?) and adjustable incline (my first didn't like laying flat anyone, but each baby is different). It's pricey and it looks like the material does not detach for easy washing. I'm so confused!! Baby #2 will be here soon and I can't decide between little lounger and rock and play. Help!

Re: Graco little lounger vs fisher price rock n play

• Options
    I like my RnP. I also like bargains so whatever you can get on the cheap gets my vote.
  • Options
    We love our RnP!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I loved the rnp too (even though it didn't vibrate and it was pink when we had a little boy). My husband commented that it would be a way better product if it moved and then they added vibration :) so we decided we could justify buying a rnp for a boy since they added the vibration....but the graco seems to have improved even more on the rnp.....idk....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"