December 2014 Moms
Options

Mocktails

I'm going away for the weekend for my cousins bachelorette weekend. Rather than drinking water, I was thinking of making my own mixed drinks.
Anyone find anything yummy?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mocktails

• Options
    Check Pinterest for some virgin drink recipes.
  • Options
    I like pineapple juice with seltzer and a cherry.

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Virgin mojitos are pretty good. You need club soda, powdered sugar, lime, and mint. 
    DD born December 2014!
  • Options
    I started drinking virgin bloody Mary's and of course having lots of garnish .....string cheese
  • Options
    Totally up to your own comfort level, but when I was in Vegas, I had them make me wine spritzers with just a very small amount of red wine added for flavor. Soooo good! (And no worries, I wasn't chugging them or chain-drinking or anything...haha. Just 1-2 a night spread out over several hours.)
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Options
    My faves are virgin mojitos, sparkling cider, sparkling water with cranberry juice and lime and Arnold Palmers. I have had non-alcoholic beers here and there, too, and they aren't too terrible.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cranberry and club soda with lime, every bar always has everything needed to make it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been drinking lots of Shirley Temples and virgin strawberry margaritas! I also had a mocktail in Chicago that was cranberry, pineapple, and orange juices mixed. So good!

• Options

My work is throwing me a "baby party" and they will be serving mocktails.. I think this is what they are using for recipe ideas:

https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/50-mocktail-recipes/

(I work in a bar, so we have most of the ingredients we need already!)

• Options
    Virgin Moscow Mules are awesome and refreshing!
  • Options
    If we go out and everyone is drinking I get a shirley temple. Before I had a bump I seriously got carded a hundred times to make sure I could even be in the bar.
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"