October 2012 Moms
Options

Tuesday

I feel like crap today. My stomach is at war after feeding it so much junk since Friday. Getting back on the wagon.

I have a month to look incredible before H comes home!
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    DS2 sleep was crap again last night.  Just when I think he is doing better he freaks out.  I wish he felt better.  He has been on antibiotics since Sunday - he has to feel better soon - right???? and me too.  DH was up with him from 1am-2am. I was up with him from 12 -1 and 2-3:30 and then I slept on the couch because dh managed to wake up ds1 who was then sleeping in my bed. COFFEE!!!!

At work now - I have a conference the beginning of next week I'm worried about dh if we can't get ds to sleep better.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Had a pedi appt this morning for some tummy troubles Emma was having but she is all better now I hope. She fell asleep 5 minutes before we got home and an unsuccessful transfer resulted in her screaming bloody murder in the crib for 5 min, me giving in & now watching an Elmo movie.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    We are meeting my SIL and niece at the museum here in an hour. A loves her cousin and they don't get to play very often. BIL/SIL live an hour away. :(

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Har - I just got to the Monday Madness thread, and it is a thrilling thread of DDs. I hope everything is okay @NeedUtonite.
  • Options
    Sorry for your friend @NeedUtonite‌

Busy morning. Took girls to pedi for As 6 mo appt. Got vaccines and screamed her head off. Got groceries, now I'm working on getting 2 tired cranky girls to sleep.
  • Options
    @mbm1983‌ hopefully you can get it worked out soon! I'm sorry you have to deal with that.
  • Options
    Day 2 of my training course and being away from DH and Sawyer.  I am patiently waiting for them to Skype me so I can see how their day went.  I hate being away but I am learning alot here and I feel like this will really help my career.  At least everyone here has agreed that tonight we will take full advantage of all the wine and beer that is available to us!!

• Options
    The girls had so much fun! We went to lunch after. Now im chilling in the truck with a snoring toddler listening to Swingin on the radio. I do love this song!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    My throat hurts. All those contagious kids I live with. Well I am going to take an ibuprofen and a glass of wine. Bath and early bed for me. But is was a beautiful day today so we got out a lot. Today is the one day of the week that we don't have anything going on. And I love it.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    Husband failed his certification test he took today. He is really down on himself about it because he cant take it again until like Christmas due to his schedule with school and work. I feel bad for him. :(

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Wesley has a slight fever tonight so we are currently snuggling in my bed watching a movie. I hope he isn't getting sick.

• Options
    @mbm1983 do you get email notifications too? Her reply will be in the email FB sent.

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"