August 2013 Moms
Options

no more swaddle:(

My LO is too long for her swaddles, so we did the sleep sack last night. I miss our morning ritual of undoing the swaddle and her stretching her arms up. She;s growing up so quick! I see what my parents meant haha. 

What has your LO recently done/outgrown?

PS- I also brought G to school on Friday. She she had a poopslosian. On the superintendent. 
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List

Re: no more swaddle:(

• Options
    You could always swaddle her with a regular blanket!

Anniversary

• Options
    Halo sleep sac swaddler comes in different sizes. I had to get two next size up, but it is still long enough for her
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BabyE143 said:

We don't swaddle any more either, she'd rather have her arms out and about.

The fact that she fits in her bumbo and size 2 diapers gets to me. She's not a newborn anymore (that flew by!!) I can only imagine how fast this year will go!

Oh and her swing doesn't rock as fast because she's gained more weight.
    My Little Chunker!!

AW post (couldn't help myself!) bumbo pic from yesterday :) Big girl!!image

This is all true for us too! Your little girl is SO cute!!
  • Options
    My LO has FINALLY grown out of her newborn clothes! She was over 10lbs and still wearing newborn clothes.  She still fits in them, but the 0-3mo clothes fit so much better.  I don't have many clothes for her in 0-3, so I hope that she grows into her 3mo clothes soon, because she has a very cute wardrobe in that size. :)

Anniversary

• Options
    Kebert618 said:

This is all true for us too! Your little girl is SO cute!!

Thank you! :)

Had our precious baby girl, Little Miss E, on August 14, 2013  143 → I.love.you.

photo newb_zps36c606c5.gif

• Options
    kwrecks said:

My LO has FINALLY grown out of her newborn clothes! She was over 10lbs and still wearing newborn clothes.  She still fits in them, but the 0-3mo clothes fit so much better.  I don't have many clothes for her in 0-3, so I hope that she grows into her 3mo clothes soon, because she has a very cute wardrobe in that size. :)

This was my DD, however 3 month clothes are the same size as 0-3. Some brands just mark clothes differently.
  • Options
    Dd is tall now so she moved out of newborn and into 6 mos size if the outfit has feet. Her 3 mos clothes fit but they are too short.

We also stopped swaddling at night because she just breaks free. We're now in the Sleepsuit.

We may need to move up a diaper size too because she keeps scooting out of them in her sleep or on her playmate.

• Options
    We've moved out of 3 month clothes and onto 6 month. I almost cried packing up her 0-3 clothes.
  • Options
    I have a big boy. At 9 weeks, he wears size 3 Huggies and 6-9 mo clothes. Some 6 mo still fit, but not many.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    We're into size 2 diapers already. Started I'm Preemie so he's on his third size already!
    It seems like he's too long for the bouncer. I have to really keep an eye on him on it.

• Options
    Soo, I should be in size 2 right now but I just got that case of 216 diapers delivered and I don't want them to just sit around so we are going to stretch it this next month. Size 3 month still fit kinda as long as it is a run big brand. Mostly 3/3-6 month clothing with some 6 month. Oddly we have started to out grow some socks. Little man is long and lean so most clothes are disproportionate. We still swaddle but only with the Aden & anise, any thing else has been too small since week 2.
  • Options
    She just outgrew her NB clothes. :( Sad

• Options

She just outgrew her NB clothes. :( Sad

Umm...LO's almost in 6 mo clothes.

We use the halo sleep sack swaddlers. He grew out of the swaddle mes weeks ago.

• Options
    We're buying some 6 month clothes now, depending on the brand and fit. It kills me that my little girl is out of all her newborn and 0-3 clothes already but she is long (in the top 80 percentile) and her onesies end up off the shoulder numbers if I try to use her 0-3 sizes. We are able to swaddle still though, with a yard square blanket. She breaks out quite often, but it keeps the bottom of her warm.
    TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Awww that's why I made swaddle blankets for my LO instead of buying them, so I can use them longer ( although I don't swaddle her unless she's real fussy)
  • Options
    kwrecks said:

You could always swaddle her with a regular blanket!

This is exactly what we do.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    My little guy has almost outgrown the bassinette, not much room left in there for him to grow. Really, I should probably put him in his crib but I'm not ready to take him out of our room yet. I think we are about a week away from size 2 diapers. Can't believe how fast it's happening.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What kind of swaddle did you use?  I transitioned from the miracle to the Halo.  My DD is now 3 months, 14 pounds, and 23 inches.  She hated having her hands down, so the Halo gives you the option to have hands free.  She's in the larger size now, and has some room to grow.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lialakacz said:
    What kind of swaddle did you use?  I transitioned from the miracle to the Halo.  My DD is now 3 months, 14 pounds, and 23 inches.  She hated having her hands down, so the Halo gives you the option to have hands free.  She's in the larger size now, and has some room to grow.
    We just transitioned to the halo, keeping her arms out. They are great!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    LO had been ripping swaddles left and right both because of her length and her crazy He Woman strength, so we stopped using them as well. She's sleeping just fine so I'm cool with it. I am a little sad she's given up the paci though. Seems she's decided she wants to be a thumb sucker instead, which makes me nervous about having to break the habit later! It is really cute though I must say :)
  • Options
    No more newborn clothes. I (with great difficulty) put a dress on her the other day not realizing it was a newborn size and I thought she was going to Hulk herself right out of it so I took it off and packed it away.  :(

Also, she's so long that her feet are about to hang out of her carseat!

• Options
    Hey @gabriellamarcos, spam much? 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2014

When my LO starting breaking out of his swaddle, I transitioned him to a Zippy. He is 10 months old and still in it, but I have had to purchase 2 so far to keep up with his growth. 

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Yay! At least I quoted her so people are completely confused. :D 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"