April 2015 Moms
Options

Loss of symptoms at 8.5wks??

Well my mild symptoms are gone, no cramps or bleeding, still a little fatigued. My first appt isn't until 9/26. Should I be worried enough to call doc or just wait it out?? FTM so freaked out but I have read so many conflicting experiences..

Best Answers

Re: Loss of symptoms at 8.5wks??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Take the good days as an absolute blessing and don't hesitate to call your doc if that'll help reassure you. No reason to worry until you have to. I've had ping pong weeks lately; perfectly great for a few days then can't eat anything nor drag my ass off the couch to save my life.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good to hear ladies. Think I am going to TRY to wait it out til my appt, since it's only 2 wks away, but the reassurance is COMPLETELY appreciated. Just so weird to go from couch bound to "fine". Thank you all! Got my fingers and toes crossed til then...
  • Options
    If you are concerned there is nothing wrong with calling your doctor. Most of my symptoms went away at 8.5 weeks. My doctor told me that the first trimester symptoms peak at 8-9 weeks and so it's likely you are feeling better. I should add that after my symptoms went away I saw a healthy baby on my US.
  • Options
    Enjoy it cos it sure as hell doesn't last to long same thing happened to me then on Sunday (11+1) moring sickness struck and the head aches started again and ohh the sore breasts come back with a bang. They seem to have eased off a little now but just waiting for their return. To me having the symptoms is kinda reassuring that my little turtle is still their and doing okay. I hope this helped you hunnii
  • Options
    Thanks all, I broke down and called my nurse today, she was smiling thru the phone as she told me, "honey you don't have to feel bad just because you are pregnant." So I will ride these fluctuations out until I get to see a pic hopefully next friday. Happy bumps to all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"