April 2015 Moms
Options

Miscalculated Due Date

Hi everyone,
First pregnancy here and I counted 7w5d from my LMP. They have been doing u/s almost every week as I had some bleeding and have been passing tiny clots here and there and had a little abdominal pain. I came for another u/s today and it measured 6w2d, no heartbeat detected and it came out really blurred. Dr wants me to come back in a week (which will be pure agony to me) to check for a heartbeat to confirm a healthy pregnancy otherwise, she said I could have already had a m/c. I am terrified at what the results could be next week. Has anyone have the same experience? Thanks so much.

Re: Miscalculated Due Date

• Options
    Prayers for u
  • Options
    T&P
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Jan Siggy Challenge: April 2015

image  image

Started dating: 7/4/00
    Married: 6/9/07
    TTC #1: 7/14
    BFP: 8/9/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    Prayers for you

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    T&Ps!!!
  • Options
    I didn't have the exact same experience but at my first US I ended up measuring 6 weeks 5 days instead of 8 weeks.
  • Options
    T&p that things turn around by your next scan. ((Hugs)) being in limbo sucks!

Me (28) DH (27)
    Married June 2012
    Started TTC July 2013
         BFP #1          August 2013          EDD 4/29/14            natural MC at 6-7 week
    BFP #2         January 2014         EDD 9/24/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #3         March 2014            EDD 12/4/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #4         August 2014            EDD 4/20/15        Hoping for our rainbow
                                                It's a BOY!

• Options
    I hope everything is okay at your next ultrasound.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for the support, ladies. I am just praying and hoping for the best. Have a great rest of the week, everyone. *hugs to all*
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this.  I will be thinking about you.  I am sure the wait will be hard.  Please keep us updated.

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    Praying for you. I hope everything works out hun.
  • Options
    This is exactly what we experienced. That week wait was agony, I'm sorry you're going through this. T&P
  • Options
    Have they been checking your HCG levels? Hopefully today was a fluke and next week a healthy HB will be found.
    I'm in a similar situation currently, u/s today measured 6w4d and a HB of about 100. Similar spotting since Saturday with tiny clots this morning. But the midwife said my HCG levels were perfect, so I'm having them monitored and will be back every couple weeks till they're satisfied.

Sending lots of positive T&P's your way!
    BFP: 8.13.2014
    EDD: 4.23.2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hoping everything is okay. T&P for you!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hope everything is ok!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• Options
    I had a similar experience with my last pregnancy, unfortunately mine didn't end well. I went for an early us for spotting at 7w and was measuring behind. One week later I had a full week of development measuring 6w3d, but no heartbeat. One more week later and I only measured 6w1d, confirming a mc.

T&P's to you! I really, really hope your outcome is better than mine!!!!
  • Options
    T&P

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    No experience with this but I'm sending you prayers.
  • Options
    T&p for you.
  • Options
    Just an update: Went for a follow-up u/s yesterday and there was still no hbt detected. The sac grew a tiny bit. Dr wants to see me again in a week's time to find out for sure if it is a viable pregnancy (since there is still growth & development even if it's just a tiny bit from the last week) or an abnormal pregnancy- m/c and have the d & c then. She told hubby & I not to keep our hopes up. I am so crushed and a week is definitely torture for me. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, ladies.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are still in limbo of sorts. Hopefully your bean will surprise everyone next week. 
    DX: MFI and RPL
    C born 29/11/10- became an angel 12/04/11 
    R born 11/10/12
    12 pregnancy losses. 
  • Options
    Awe, I am so sorry there was not more growth.  I hope that you see improvement this week and by next week everything will be on track.  I am sorry you are still in limbo.  Thank you for updating.

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    vickersh1vickersh1 member
    edited September 2014

Sorry you didn't get the news that you were hoping for today! Prayers that more growth happens within the week and you get good news at your next appt.

ETA: Apparently, I couldn't spell within.

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @mbceliz-I am experiencing the exact same thing. I had my appt on Monday-should have been 7w6d, fetal pole measured 6w1d and no hb seen. I go back for another u/s next Wednesday to see if there are any positive changes. My NP didn't look or sound too hopeful though.

I do hope your next u/s shows your baby grew and has hb! Good luck. Know you have tons of support here either way.

1st BFP 08/08/14 EDD 04/21/15 confirmed MMC 09/17/14 waited for natural m/c no luck, D&C 10/06/14
    2nd BFP 02/06/15 EDD 10/13/15
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Creativity knows no bounds.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this! Prayers that next week is good news and a hug.
    Me: 27
    DH: 34

Ticker id: Q1i7

Lilypie - (qjIQ)

Building a family since 12/29/12!
  • Options
    Sending my T&Ps.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    T&Ps for good news next week!

• Options
    Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the wonderful support each of you have given me throughout this journey. I am also saying goodbye as we found out this afternoon that the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and that there was no heartbeat. I am heartbroken but very hopeful that I will eventually have a healthy pregnancy later on. I am scheduled for d & c on Wednesday. I will keep praying for everyone of you to have a healthy pregnancy. Again, thank you ladies. Take care. ❤️
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss @mbceliz‌ :-(
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    So sorry for your loss! Sending positive thoughts your way during this difficult time. @mbceliz‌
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. 
    DX: MFI and RPL
    C born 29/11/10- became an angel 12/04/11 
    R born 11/10/12
    12 pregnancy losses. 
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself; t&p are with you @mbceliz‌

Me: 34 DH: 36

Married since 11/11/11
    BFP#1 10/5/13 MC 11/11/13 @9wks 3d
    BFP#2 7/20/14 EDD 4/4/15

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"