March 2012 Moms
Options

Still in Crib??

Just wondering who's toddler is still using their crib? My DS is still sleeping in there and I'm thinking about the age/weight limit? or am I just freaking out?

Re: Still in Crib??

• Options
    I wish! I'd have kept him in there until he got physically too big for it if he wasn't jumping out. Don't mess with it if you don't have to!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I agree with @eyenigh - if he's not climbing out and you have no reason to move him yet, don't!  My friend's daughter is going to be 3 in a couple of weeks and is totally content in her crib still.

We only moved DS because I wanted him used to a bed long before he saw his little brother/sister in the crib.  I didn't want him thinking of it as "his" crib anymore.  But after the last few nights of him randomly getting up in the night, I'm kinda wishing he was still contained!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're still in a crib. My plan is to stay that way until 3 or she starts to climb out.
  • Options
    Still using a crib here too. No plans on changing that until we have to. This mama does not want to mess up good sleep. ;)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    Good luck @mrscjmb9410‌!! Can't wait for your announcement!
  • Options
    Still in crib. It's a pretty large, sturdy crib that converts to a toddler bed so I'm not worried about it being too small or flimsy for him. I shall keep him contained for as long as it's safe for him!
    GL @mrscjmb9410‌ !!
  • Options
    Still in the crib with no plans to switch anytime soon.  DS1 was in his crib until he was a couple months over 3 years old.  Since it's a crib that turns into a toddler bed, I'm not worried about a weight limit at this point.  No need to mess with his sleep since he's sleeping and napping well (knock on wood) and not trying to escape on his own!  
  • Options
    @Nicb13‌ so pumped for your announcement, too!!
  • Options
    We are still in the crib and no plans to move. Dd is pretty content and hadn't tried to climb out so I'm in no hurry.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

Had to convert crib to toddler configuration around 16mths to prevent a trip to the ER.  The new crib regulation were in effect when our babies were born, so  weight shouldn't be an issue. Enjoy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We are still in...well...basically he still sleeps with us until 3-4Am then he goes to his crib to "play/watch" TV until 6-7AM.

His crib is basically his nap and downtime place. I will keep him in until he starts trying to climb out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"