November 2014 Moms

Just for fun!

I found this, no I don't think it's real, just something fun and silly to do!

My due date is Nov 8th, they have be giving birth on November 1st! What are your results?

https://www.whentoexpect.com

Re: Just for fun!

• My edd is 11/28, highest chance at 5% was 11/22 or 11/23.

11/28 was at 3%.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Loading the player...
  • Fun to do for the hell of it :).

I'm due 11/28. It says I'll likely deliver the 21, 22 or 23 and that she'll be 7lbs 5oz.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So fun!!

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

• It's predicting about a week early for me.
    I'm due 11/26 (3%)
    Highest percent11/19 & 11/20 (6%)
    7 lbs 12 oz

I keep predicting 11/22 based on the date I swear I conceived. That date gets 4%.

I wish it were really this easy to predict!
  • Is it predicting all of us at a week early? My EDD is 11/22, it's saying biggest chance is 11/15.  I'm gonna need that week back!

*runs to pack hospital bag*
    That's what it seems like to me!
  • it's predicting LO to be here Oct 27 (EDD Nov 3), at 7 lb 12 oz.

my OB is guessing Henry at around 9 lbs haha. 

his giant pumpkin head will be like 3 lbs of that 
    ;)
    LOVE the name Henry!!

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

• My EDD is 11/16, they give this a 3% chance. They predict he will be born on 11/9 at 6%.

Predicted weight is 7lbs 11oz.

This was fun!
  • It definitely looks like we're all getting similar results. Isn't it weird that it estimates all early babies?

My due date is November 9 and it's giving me a 6% chance that he'll be here on November 2. Estimated weight is 7 pounds 12 ounces.

I'm actually hoping LO stays in there past the 2nd since I'm hoping to work until October 31 and I want at least a week to clean cupboards, cook and nest.
  • Due Nov 30...  highest chances are on Nov 23 and 24 (6%).

Weight?  7lb 8oz.  (DD #1 was 7lb 9oz). 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• I got a week early too which is A-ok with me, fun though!
  • My greatest percent was 6% and that was the 16th and 17th. My EDD is 23rd. It said LO would weigh 7# 8 oz.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due Nov 21st but by this the highest percentage was nov 6th.
  • Due Nov 10. Highest prediction (4%) Oct 20. 5Lb 4oz.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Greatest percentage was 6% on Oct 26th, exactly 1 week before my EDD of 11/2. Says birth weight is 7lbs 6oz, which was DS's weight. He was the lightest of my 3 by a good bit, so we'll see.
    Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• My EDD is 11/14..it's predicting 10/24 or 10/25 with 4% and a birth weight of 5 lbs 4 oz each. Although I have a feeling these chunky monkeys will be bigger than that lol.
    Nov '14 June Siggy Challenge--Dream Vacation
    Bora Bora

TTC since 3/2009 PCOS, Hypothyroid, both Fallopian tubes blocked *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
    Treatment IVF Cycle #1 (12/2013) ... BFN :-(

IVF Cycle #2 (2/2014) 
    2/21/14 ER..2/24/14 ET - 3 Grade 8 embryos transferred 
    6dp3dt very faint BFP!!  - it's TWINS!!! EDD 11/14/14
     *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Week early for me too, which is a shame. I am emotionally tied to all my November 28th craziness.
  • A lot of people get induced their 39th week. I don't want induced but plan on using the pump and hump method lol to get a start.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • lissydee said:
    Edd 11/4 and it's saying highest probabilities on the 28th and 29th of October, and weighing at 7lbs 11oz. My husband wants 10/31, but either work for me! On and my first was 7lbs 9oz and my second 7lbs 10oz, so the weight guess is pretty spot on for me!
    I got the exact same results- due 11/4, it says 10/28 or 10/29 and 7lbs 11oz. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• It looks like everyone is getting similar results!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• I am estimated a week early too. I am due on Oct 31. They say 6% chance on either Oct 24 or 25.

I have guessed the weekend before my due date as a possibility only because my mom, who lives 6 hrs from me, is driving to Richmond, VA  (7 hrs south of where she lives) for a wedding, so that weekend would be the most inconvenient for her to travel to my house post birth.

Weight estimate is 7lbs 13oz, which I am totally ok with!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Due 11/3 it says I'm most likely to have him by Oct 27th. 7lb 11oz. We shall see, honestly I'd prefer to go later than earlier. I only get 6-8 weeks off and I want all the holidays off.
    Same here!  We only get 1/2 day Xmas eve, Christmas day and new years day, no extra, so I am really looking forward to enjoying time off this Christmas!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My due sate is Nov 21st and it said Nov 6th for me.....
  • I just did that one.  Their questions seemed a bit more applicable, but I got basically the same result:

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • sAAmFam said:
    A lot of people get induced their 39th week. I don't want induced but plan on using the pump and hump method lol to get a start.
    sAAmFam I assume I know what the hump method is but what is the pump?? Or are they one in the same?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Mine was a week early too! A 5% chance on November 12, and then a 3% chance on my due date, the 19th. Estimated birth weight 7 lb. 3 oz. My doula told me that the average FTM delivers at 41 weeks, and a couple days. I think I like the website option a little better. Lol. ;)
  • NunyaBennisNunyaBennis member
    edited September 2014
    I just did that one.  Their questions seemed a bit more applicable, but I got basically the same result:

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

-------long quote quote fail-------

The first one *surprise* guessed a week early at 7.5 lbs.
    The quiz told me to pack my bags & be ready 2-3 weeks early, with weight closer to 6 lbs.

Forgot to mention that part...

• Our highest percentage is a Halloween baby!

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• I just did that one.  Their questions seemed a bit more applicable, but I got basically the same result:

This one said earlier than the other. Stop getting my hope up stupid quizzes! Don't you know as a FTM chances are I will go late!

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"