2nd Trimester
Options

heart rate

I am 18 weeks, with my second child. My weight is good and haven't had any issues. But sometimes when i walk, i feel in my legs arms body i feel so weighed down. Im hardly showing its not the baby. Then walking 10 steps my heart rate is high and i can feel it beating out of my chest and pulse? Anyone have a clue what this is!??

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    You have more blood volume during pregnancy. So it's not uncommon for the heart to pump faster to manage. If you are concerned get your BP checked.

I remember just walking around for a while felt like a marathon by 20 weeks each time.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im on heparin too. But I walk 5 feet and its doubled!? :( i got in two weeks for my 20 weeks!
  • Options
    With DS my blood pressure kept spiking when I'd been on my feet for too long and didn't drink enpugh water. Also when my blood sugar dropped too low. Some water, orange juice, and sitting for a few minutes helped. But like pps said, hesrt rate can fluctuate, it's your blood pressure you need to be concerned about. If you have a CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid/Walmart near you they often have machines you can use to check it.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"