Minnesota Babies

Hugo/Centerville/WBL Childcare

Hello,

I'm a teacher looking for a full-time spot for my infant daughter. Any good recommendations North of the metro?

Thanks!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hugo/Centerville/WBL Childcare

• Hello! We go to Children's Discovery in Vadnais Heights. It's right off of 35E and County Road E. They are amazing! We have had nothing but wonderful experiences there. However, we started at this center when the kids were a bit older, in preschool and the school age room. So we don't have personal experience with the infant room, but have only heard great things.

In addition, Children's Discovery is one of the least expensive centers in the area. We had used KinderCare in Arden Hills, but when we realized that our daughter would need to be bussed to Kindergarten in VH, and this location didn't bus there, we had to switch. We then went to Tutor Time in WBL (because at the time, Children's Discovery didn't have any openings in the room we needed to be in) and had an awful experience, very scary. This is when we were finally able to get into Children's Discovery. SO much better and SO much less expensive!!

Good luck!

TTC since March 2013

HSG: Sept 2014, clear tubes

Dx: MFI - Low motility, morph, count (Aug. 2014); Hypothyroidism (May 2015)

Moved to IUIs October 2014

IUI #1 w/ injections:  Nov 2014- BFN

IUI #2 w/ injections:  Jan 2015- BFN

IUI #3.1 w/ injections:  Feb. 2015, cancelled due to cysts- 10 days BCP

IUI #3.2 w/ injections:  Feb/March 2015- BFN

IUI #4 w/ 100mg Clomid +  Injections:  August 2015- BFN

IUI #5 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  September 2015- BFN

IUI #6 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  October 2015 - Cancelled due low response

Moved to IVF May 2016 

Retrieved 18 eggs on 05/27/2016, 13 were ICSI'd, 9 made it to day-five transfer

Transferred 2 beautiful day-five embryos on 06/01/2016, froze 7

BFP 4dp5dt on 06/05/2016!  Line continued to darken beautifully!

EDD:  February 17, 2017

Beta #1:  92

Beta #2:  305 

Ultrasound #1 - one baby!

Ultrasound #2 - saw heartbeat!

LFAF Badges:

• My SIL is a teacher at Children's Discovery and the way she talks about it, it sounds amazing! If we lived in MN still, that is where our kiddos would go! 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have both our kiddos at Pat-a-cake in lino right off lake drive.  Have had a great experience there and they are very reasonably priced.  I have heard good things about Creative Kids.
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Thanks everyone! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"