Natural Birth

Suggestions please

Hi ladies! I am new to this board and I am thinking about using hypnobabies as my laboring method with this pregnancy. This is my third baby and my first natural birth, so I'm deffinetly embarking on uncharted territories here. My question is when should I start practicing? I was thinking I should start as my third tri begins, but should I start earlier? I am 24wks and 4days today. Any and all suggestions or your personal input on hypnobabies is welcome! Thank you!!

Re: Suggestions please

• I've heard that the more time you have to practice the better.  I'm planning to start the classes early in the 2nd tri so I can just practice the last tri.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • I started at 27/28 weeks. I took the class and have continued my daily practices. I am almost to my due date and ready to be done listening to them but hopefully they come in handy during labor!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                   DS 10/02/09  DD 03/28/11
  • Loading the player...
  • I did two courses and started them at 24 weeks and did alternating weeks.  I didn't finish either class so I wish I'd started a bit earlier.  I'm glad I didn't do just one, though, both were used and valuable.  I plan to start around 20 weeks this time.  Sometimes I listen to the hypnosis sessions already because they help me sleep and relax.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"