March 2015 Moms
Options

I CAN TELL YOU THE GENDER OF YOUR BABY!

2»

Re: I CAN TELL YOU THE GENDER OF YOUR BABY!

• Options
    That's so cute! I never heard of Magnus and Loki before but it'll be totally cute! And on the adipose, I'd seen some but my sister is dying to make some for us, she's going to do some like thy and knit other ones. So far all we really have is the room painted tardis blue and my uncle is painting all sorts of things to go on the wall. And a tardis pillow and a Dalek that says exterminate when you push it. I'm a huge fan and I love doing things myself so I'm excited to see how it's going to turn out:)
  • Options
    Oh how cute! I love DIY stuff. There is so much great DW merchandise out there, but a lot of it would probably be easy to make yourself!

I wanted to get a "my first Cthulu" plushie for the Prawn at our last local convention, but sadly they didn't have any. But one of our local gaming stores sells hand-knit Cthulu's, which I think will be even better. Three cheers for raising the next generation of brilliant fans!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been putting things on my wish list like crazy! My husband was dead set on making the nursery a supernatural theme, complete with a devils trap and all an naming the baby dean if it's a boy. We are nerds and luckily our dd's are too! Though I have to see your nursery when it's done!
  • Options
    I originally wanted to name a girl Kaylee Jayne, but the hubs vetoed it as too obvious. So then I got stuck on Amelia (Amy). Of course, we're having a boy and naming him after my deceased FIL, so no geek cred there. 

BUT we have our first family cosplay all planned out, so I'm super psyched about that. We're going to dress up as Mal and Kaylee, and dress the babbens as Jayne and paint a fake goatee on him.
  • Options
    Aw, thanks @Whitfry‌, I love my little sea monster! ...Although I do hope it stays relatively little.

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Can you please oh wise one? Tell me you're still doing these lol I can't wait much longer
  • Options
    Best thread ever
  • Options
    I hope you're in the mood for these again after I have my ultrasound on Tuesday! Because it's going right in the baby book! Lol
  • Options
    I so love this!! I fear I already have a three yr old weeping angle! DONT BLINK! Blink and you're dead! I am anxious to see what this little one will be...
  • Options
    You guys are welcome to keep posting ultrasound photos, I will do my best to get to them as time allows. :)
  • Options
    Absolutely loving this post. I'm a Whovian, but DH is lukewarm on the subject. I liked the name Clara even prior to her advent on the show. Unfortunately, he's not a fan of the name. So, no Dr. Who themed nursery and no naming the baby after companions.
  • Options
    Me next lol
  • Options
    This was fun. For reals.
  • Options
    Hilarious. All of it.
  • Options
    Pick me pick me! I am dying to know what creature I shall push through my vagina!
  • Options
    Whitfry said:
    Oh how cute! I love DIY stuff. There is so much great DW merchandise out there, but a lot of it would probably be easy to make yourself!

I wanted to get a "my first Cthulu" plushie for the Prawn at our last local convention, but sadly they didn't have any. But one of our local gaming stores sells hand-knit Cthulu's, which I think will be even better. Three cheers for raising the next generation of brilliant fans!
    We have a hand crocheted Pikacthulu (Pikachu Cthulu) that was given to me at a recent anime and manga convention. Too cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wise one
    I've wondered for far too long
    Pray do tell me
    Baby Igoe has a schlong

Sawyer is going to be a BIG SISTER!!
    BFP 7/19 EDC 4/1

• Options
    Lmao! Wish I had an ultrasound already.
  • Options
    What sex is this little peanut?!
  • Options
    I'm having trouble uploading my picture! I hope is a squidbilly! I'll try again later.
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • Options
    stellarsoundzstellarsoundz member
    edited September 2014

I want to play! I'm hoping for a dinosaur! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @whitfry I hope you're up to playing again soon! photo ce09b5b8-0d10-459c-80a2-b2d8bb9e648d_zpsca8cb802.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I already know I'm having a Groot. It told us so itself with this blurry U/S picture with very prominent forehead bark and Groot mouth (our announcement is just going to say "I am Groot.")

I just wanted to tell you that you're awesome, whitfry. Thanks for the lols.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm giving birth to a cat wearing a Santa Claus hat.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wise one please tell me what I shall produce from my vagina on D-Day!

• Options
    Haha I'm excited to see what I get!! ;) sorry I don't know how to flip the picture
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"