Pregnant after 35
Options

*Update* 3Hr Glucose Test Tomorrow...

mandyreadsmandyreads member
edited September 2014 in Pregnant after 35
Tomorrow I go in for my 3hr glucose test. I am not looking forward to this. I had GD last go round (7 yrs ago) and would absolutely love not to have to have it this time. But thoughts and prayers would be delightful as I faint easily. In fact, I had a seizure during my last pregnancy when they did the massive blood work and I had not had any breakfast that morning.  Yours truely, The Fainting Goat *update* no fainting or seizures YAY! Will see what the results are next week!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg

Re: *Update* 3Hr Glucose Test Tomorrow...

• Options
    Oh jeez I'm sorry. Sending lots of positive thoughts for you tomorrow!! No fainting allowed!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Crossing fingers! I had it the first time around (the test not GD) and it made me nauseous for the rest of the day. Bleeehh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I HATE that stupid test!  If it's any consolation I had GD with DD#3 and I'm not GD with this baby.  I thought for sure since they were so close together that I would test positive again but I guess not!  

I have been drinking H20 spiked with organic apple cider vinegar and that is supposed to help regulate blood sugar.  I wonder if that's helped me or not?

GL and here's hoping you don't pass out!!

JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Good luck tomorrow!  Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Sending great vibes. Maybe lay downtown do do blood draws!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    Good luck!! Take care and lay down!! Tell them and then try not to think about it. I used to faint a lot! Ugh! Now my one daughter does...she did just last week. No fun for sure.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    That's great! @no fainting or seizures
  • Options
    Yay for no fainting/seizures!! Fx that you passed!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Cool!! Hope it all comes back good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"