March 2015 Moms
Options

so glad to say goodbye (GBCB)

cattledogmamacattledogmama member
edited September 2014 in March 2015 Moms

First off let me just say that I can handle some snark. I get a kick out of most of you ladies and your responses to some of the questions that come up on this board. At first, I didn’t realize why you got so upset when the same things were asked over and over but being here for a couple months has made me realize just how annoying that can be.

That being said, I have to say I’m so that I don’t have some of you as friends in real life. I’m not sure why this board tends to be filled with cliques of “newbies” vs. “regs” but it’s literally worse than any high school experience I can imagine. A lot of the “regs” don’t work so of course you have time to sit at home in front of the computer or on your phone all day. Even if you have other children … I see all the posts about plugging your kids in front of the tv because you don’t feel like doing anything. Even if you “regs” do work, you clearly aren’t that committed to your job to spend all day on the board. Then you wonder why you haven’t gotten offers from all those job interviews you’ve gone on because you hate your current job. That means that the people that the “regs” consider to be “newbies” are those of us who either work who can’t sit in front of the computer and go through every single post on this board or stay at home but are actually active with their children.

The worst part is that some of the “regs” who say that you have to give support to get it, hardly give it. They’re the ones who come up with all the nasty comments but rarely anything positive. Just because you’ve been on TB for years TTC and are pissed when a “newbie” comes along and says they got pregnant doesn’t mean you have to be rude to them.

I came to this board hoping to connect to expectant moms who were going through the same things I was going through. I like the resources that TB offers but am glad to say that I won’t be attempting to contribute to any more of the posts on this board. I’m sure that you “regs” will be like, “who’s she?” “good job for never contributing anything” … sorry I haven’t had thousands of posts and created hundreds of discussions … I have a life outside of the computer, gaming, and wondering why my bump isn’t showing even though I’m way overweight.

Toodles.

Re: so glad to say goodbye (GBCB)

• Options
    If you don't like this group of people just delete the application. . . I don't understand why people have to say why they're leaving like we care, just get the fuck out! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I'm here @darby014

@mauibliss - I'm not on the FB group but nice try.

@jurassicrabbit - You're right .. I did miss a word ... it's glad.

@wishiwaspreggo - Don't cry for a "newb" ... that would be so non-March like of you.

To the rest of you ... point proven.
  • Options

This post is making me nauseous. In other news, I love cheese and I just bought the sims 4 today. Wooooooooo

Woot woot! Cheese is my shit!!!!
  • Options
    Ashlee692 said:

This post is making me nauseous. In other news, I love cheese and I just bought the sims 4 today. Wooooooooo

Woot woot! Cheese is my shit!!!!
    Oh how I want a grilled cheese now!
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Options
    Also, I recognize you, so I'm not going to play the card of you never contributed. Cute how you decided to do this right now though, amidst all the other trolling shit. Cute also how you accuse people of having no life but have been on here enough to be recognizable. You spend probably an equal amount of time as anyone of the people you are bitching out. Fucking hypocrite.
  • Options
    I fucking love the sims. LOVE.
    I am so glad that I read through all of this to find out that there's a sim's 4! Love the Sims. Gonna go google that shit now! (and I love cheese - so that was a great post).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I fucking love the sims. LOVE.
    You are awesome for being a sims lover!
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    adouces06 said:
    cafecreme said:
    Cattledog, I recognize your sn, and would of probably classified you as pretty much a reg...but because of this shit storm post...yea....no. 

I also don't understand where this is coming from. Have any of us personally attacked you, or said something beyond snarky? Because, I really don't remember anyone doing that. We're sick of people saying this isn't a nice place, and frankly, for the most part, it is. Heck, some of the loss moms are still contributing to this board; so we're obviously awesome and giving support. Those random users who are telling us to change and stop being so mean obviously don't know how this works. 

I consider myself a reg; I post maybe a couple times a day and mainly lurk...but I think I definitely had to say something about this. We all have lives. It really pisses me off for someone to say otherwise. 

Anyway, I think your best course of action is to leave before you voilate TOU. Maybe you can rejoin in a month or two when you realize how this works. Oh, and say you're sorry to my friends.

I'm feeling a little lenient right now, so no cursing or anything from me. 

eta:actually, you can just leave, since you don't want to be here anyway. 
    All of this. Well said LB, well said. =D>
    Thank you  :x

I know I'm late, but how did your appointment go a week or so ago?
    I forgot to post yesterday, but I saw squish again yesterday since my OB couldn't find the hb on doppler. Score! 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    Slaps

At least you guys in F15 have the sexier nickname- Vipers
    we have to settle for Haggard Trolls over here in M15.
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Aww, man! This would have been so much cooler if you had done "the goat" at the end of it... I'm so disappointed.

• Options
    Slaps Oops, I thought from a previous post it said you were from F15!

Sorry.  I should have read your ticker more closely.

I haven't heard of a sexy name for your board, and regardless of your BMB you are welcome to stay.
    :\">

*hawk gets 20 lashes with a wet noodle*
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I don't normally respond to these posts, but omfg these are getting really old. If you want to leave, then leave, but do so quietly without us having to listen to your drama
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"