March 2015 Moms

dizziness

going to the doctor for 2 days of lightheaded-ness and dizziness :/ wasn't planning on going but when I called they insisted I come in! the doctor saying they need to see me always amps up my anxiety! hopefully everything fine though!

Re: dizziness

• Sending you T&Ps. Sometimes it is caused by blood pressure drops, I learned if I don't eat a smoothie first thing in the morning I get really dizzy and faint. 

Keep us updated!
    For SuzyQ0525 and all the loss moms.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

March 2015 Siggy Challenge - Animals being jerks

• edited September 2014
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

And lots of hugs, until you find out!!
  • Loading the player...
  • T &P! The only time I have a dizziness or a fainting feeling is when I get up too fast. A couple weeks ago I fell to my knees and all I could see was black! Super scary. I've learned to slowly sit up and wait a few seconds to get up.
  • Theres so many minor things it could be, dont worry too much and of course, good luck at the doctors
  • I get dizzy & lightheaded when I don't drink enough water.
  • T&Ps to my fellow Mallory!

I was lightheaded during the height of my nausea. My BP dropped down to 90/60. OB recommended B6, which helped with keeping most food and liquids down. It was a big help! My BP is still lower than what I'm used to (I'm usually perfect), but it's definitely not 90/60 anymore.

Hopefully your case comes with a simple fix!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Keep us updated... I get dizzy when I don't eat or drink properly
  • Low blood pressure issues?  I hope the doc figures it out and you feel better soon.
  • I hope everything is ok! I've felt that way often - sometimes orange juice helps me.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• A few weeks ago I struggled with being constantly lightheaded and dizzy. When I asked my doctor she said it's normal. There are a lot of changes going on with your circulatory system, so try not to get worried.
    Now I feel fine! So there is a potential light at the end of the tunnel. Hope you feel better!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Don't know if this will help you feel better...but with my first I had dizziness and I was lightheaded through my 2nd trimester. It was due to low blood pressure. Nothing that they worried about after they checked me out and did tests but it was really frustrating so I know what you're going through in terms of feeling.. I'm sorry :( 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"