September 2012 Moms
Options

Married @ First Sight

Who was it that got me hooked on this show?  @pharmer78

Who do you think will stay together, and who will split?  What do YOU want to happen?  I think the finale is tonight!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green

Re: Married @ First Sight

• Options

YES!!!!!!!!!  I am counting down the minutes till I can watch the finale!

I think Vaughn and wife will split, Cortney and husband will stay together, and Doug and Jamie will stay together.  And that's what I hope happens too, if Jamie decides to give him a flipping break!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Vaughn and Monet will most likely split. They can barely stand be in the same room. I think Doug and Jamie will stay together but she'll question it. Cortney and Jason will stay together. I think of they can work past their busy schedules they'll stay married for a long time! They are really cute together!!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    tinyhumantoetinyhumantoe member
    edited September 2014
    I agree with both of you! I think Monet is crazy to put up with Vaughn, though she does annoy me the tiniest bit. I just think he is a self-centered jerk.

I like Jamie and Doug together. I think Doug is someone you would fall in love with after hanging out with him for a year with friends. She was sort of getting there, but I can see how unattractive a grown man standing there and lying (getting shitty defensive and saying I swear on my mom's life) would be...how gross, a total turnoff. I actually don't blame her. On top of that, look how hard she works for her career and here is a dude that was cool being unemployed and living at his parents' house. It would be a lot for me to get past all of that and back into an attraction.

Cortney and Jason are cute. :) I think they would work well together but wonder how they will ever dig out of her debt.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options

I wonder how much of this 2 hour finale will be recapping previous episodes of this "daring social experiment"...I swear, they overexplain the plot of the show far too much for my liking!!! 

But I'll be sad that it's over, especially after watching a bit of the new show Utopia (and almost every other reality show)...I can't stand the anger, tension, and all-around ugliness of most of these shows!

• Options
    @pharmer78 the recapping, even after just returning from the commercial break, is unbearable.  It is just shy of me saying F-it to the series.  I hope they fix that crap.  If I am watching the show, I AM WATCHING THE SHOW. 

I bet 50% of the show is recaps.  Not exaggerating.  Thank god for DVR.

• Options
    pharmer78 said:

YES!!!!!!!!!  I am counting down the minutes till I can watch the finale!

I think Vaughn and wife will split, Cortney and husband will stay together, and Doug and Jamie will stay together.  And that's what I hope happens too, if Jamie decides to give him a flipping break!

This exactly!

• Options
    So what did you all think?

************SPOILER*******************

I was really surprised at how hostile Monet seems toward Vaughn in the "6 months after" preview.  I think they probably had a blow out fight the night before that wasn't shown, and that they were instructed by producers to hold hands on the way there to create suspense.

I'm surprise she wasn't so outspoken during the experiment, and wonder why she is so fired up after.  Did she see some footage?  I dunno.......

• Options
    I must have missed that part of the preview! 

ANOTHER SPOILER*************

So it looks like things went just as predicted (including unbearable amount of filler footage).  My husband thought that Jason was being really rude to Cortney, dragging out his "yes".  

• Options
    I agree with your husband! I wonder if he was instructed to do that for the show? I would have been crazy if he did that to me.

• Options
    I agree about Jason, especially when he said "I just made this decision last night".  Really??

Vaughn doesn't seem like a bad guy to me and I'm sure we must be missing something because Monet keeps talking about him having to "live more" and then he will be ready to be a husband.  I like her because she appears strong and independent, but I think she really wanted things her way and didn't try to compromise or change anything about her pre-marriage life. 
  • Options
    I don't think Monet was happy with Vaughn's work status.  I think he was working a low paying job or something.  She mentioned it once in the car.

I still think he was the worse of the two though.  He seemed demeaning or disrespectful...... he should probably marry his mother.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"