January 2014 Moms

post partum period

Roses87Roses87 member
edited September 2014 in January 2014 Moms
Just curious if there is anyone who has yet to get one

Edit for words
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

post partum period 113 votes

yes I have
43% 49 votes
no I haven't yet
56% 64 votes

Re: post partum period

• I said no. I keep on thinking I have ovulated at certain points. But obviously I haven't yet.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Not yet. But have been feeling verrrry moody lately with a dip in supply so maybe it's coming.

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• Loading the player...
  • I started after I went off the mini pill (I wasn't nursing anymore and it made me super crazy). I think I almost died that first cycle, but they've gotten progressively better.
    AnnRenee 1/21/03
    Luke 12/30/2013
  • I just got it last month cause I went off mini and back on regular pill. I weaned BF a month ago
  • 7 months and I wish we were sleeping through the night BUT nope- but no period either, maybe it's a fair price to pay, waking up 2-4x/night, hmmm
  • I stopped bfing at 7 months and got my first one 4 weeks later.

• Not yet, but I felt ovulation cramps this month (2 weeks ago) and I'm feeling slight cramps now. So, I'm sure that bitch is around the corner. I'm angry just thinking about it. April 5 of last yr was the first day of my last one. Great year and 5 months!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I just got mine two days ago.  I made it a little over seven months without it and I probably would have lasted longer if I didn't have to go back to work.  That impacted my supply.
    imageimage

Lilypie - (75Jo)

• I had my first one last month, but now nothing. With my previous 2 it came back at 7 months (just like this one) but was regular. A little nervous that I could be pregnant again...but really what are the odds that I get 1 period and then get pregnant. We still bed share and nurse throughout the night and I pump almost every 3 hours during the work day, really hoping it was just a random 1st period and now it's gone again for a while!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I said yes, but its been weird. It lasted a week in April. I've been on Loesterin since February. Then haven't had one and all of a sudden last month for 2 days. Idk.
  • Nope. I'm ebf and unfortunately, between the two babies I'm up bf around 4-5 times a night lately so I think it'll be awhile. Plus, I have pcos and wasn't having periods for a year after getting off birth control and has to see an RE to get things going so I could get pregnant.

imageimage

• Nope. Poll gods don't jinx me!
  • bensmommy518bensmommy518 member
    edited September 2014
    Can I just say I hate all of you that said no (not really but kinda)

I have been EBF and still getting up at least twice a night to breastfeed since baby girl thinks sleep is for wimps and I have had 4 PP periods.  Same thing happened with DS.  My body never got the memo to cool it on the ovulating. 
    ;)

• Yes, it started up 6 months pp while I was still EBF. Had 3 so far and it has killed my supply.  The last one came a week early and lasted 10 days.  I swear to God I'm bleeding to death every time it comes.  Horrible.

• Yes - at 2.5 months already.  With DD1 my first one was at 3 months, so I obviously am one of those people that gets their period while nursing.  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

image  image

• Yes, got my first one last month. It came back at 6 months pp with DS, so I am not surprised that it is back. Darn body!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

• Roses87 said:
    I said no. I keep on thinking I have ovulated at certain points. But obviously I haven't yet.
    You took the words from my mouth.  I don't mind not having one yet but the ovulation fake-outs are driving me nuts.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"