Pregnant after a Loss
Options

**Wednesday Ticker Change**

Happy Wednesday, ladies!  I am looking forward to reading about how everyone is doing this week.  I am getting pretty close to the end here and I am thinking that I'll hand this over to someone after next week.  So, if you're interested in taking over starting Sept. 24th, let me know.  :)

https://cdn.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/wednesday_066.jpg.jpg
One more week down and that much closer to meeting our sweet LO's!

Just a reminder that this is a weekly check-in for those of us who start a new week of pregnancy today. If you are new, please feel free to jump in, give us your EDD, and welcome! 

How far along are you/fruit/EDD? 

How are you feeling? Symptoms?

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for?

GTKY: What TV shows do you like to watch?
Me- 29, DH - 28
BFP #1 9/27/2013, EDD 6/10/2014, Mmc 11/01/2013, completed with misoprostol 11/8/2013
BFP #2 2/5/2014, EDD 10/15/2014, Lillian Verletta born 10/23/14
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PAL January Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

Re: **Wednesday Ticker Change**

• Options
    @classicstar28‌- How exciting that you are so close! I can't wait to read about your rainbow!
    How far along are you/fruit/EDD?
    31 weeks with 9 weeks left! Pineapple 11/12/14
    How are you feeling? Symptoms?
    Well I am to the point that my lungs are getting smushed and I can't breath anymore. Also after Mondays fall on my butt, which I got sent to L&D for, my tail bone is pretty bruised. I learned however with my falling experience that it's a automatic send you to L&D by my doctor. Also my balance isn't what it was a few weeks ago. So now my husband is watching me like a hawk lol.
    Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for?
    I have a regular ob appointment next Thursday.
    I also have my baby shower this weekend for DH's side. I just hope I can make it through it. I never made it this far with our angel. We only made it to 21 weeks before having to terminate due to the baby not being able to live outside womb. So all the baby stuff though it is exciting also gives me anxiety. Also there will be people there I don't know which for the most part I will be ok with. I just don't like that awkwardness. I just hope this go well!

GTKY: What TV shows do you like to watch?
    I love a mix of shows like Mom, Nashville, and Big Bang Theory

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    How far along are you/fruit/EDD? 35/35!!!  Coconut, 10-15

How are you feeling? Symptoms?  Same old same old in terms of aches and pains.  I've been sleeping a bit better/more so that is helpful, but I still feel pretty tired.  However, I think I might be getting a yeast infection.  Bleh.  I hate them and I'm always worried they wont go away now after having recurring ones last year for 4 months.  Emotionally, I've been all over the place.  Everything makes me cry and I get irritated very easily.  But, I feel like we are as ready as we can be for this little girl.  We have just about everything we'll need and the one or two things we still need we are getting this weekend.  Oh, and my mom is taking me for a pedicure tomorrow!!! YAY!!

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for?  I am seeing my endocrinologist on Friday.  Hopefully my thyroid numbers still look good.  Then I have my 36 week appointment on Tuesday.  I'll be getting the GBS test done and a cervical check.  I hope my cervix has dropped a bit because it was super high still when they checked at the hospital a few weeks ago.  Not comfortable.  I'd also like the GBS to be negative.  All good things.

GTKY: What TV shows do you like to watch?  We actually watch a lot of different shows.  Star Trek: Voyager, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Scrubs, 30 Rock, The League, and a bunch of Food Network shows. Alone, I have watched Grey's Anatomy basically from the beginning and I can't stop, though I don't always enjoy it was much as I used to.  I also watch Glee.  Right now, I'm entertaining myself with Once Upon a Time on Netflix.  I also intend to watch Good Eats on Hulu.
    Me- 29, DH - 28
    BFP #1 9/27/2013, EDD 6/10/2014, Mmc 11/01/2013, completed with misoprostol 11/8/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you/fruit/EDD? 11 weeks/Lime/April 1

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Feeling pretty good aside from not being able to sleep much. Still not very hungry in the mornings so I tend to have some fruit and now yogurt at work. Not much in the way of symptoms which always tends to worry me - just large/sore breasts and some mild food aversions. Other than that no symptoms to speak of. 

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? Met with the genetic counselor yesterday and did the blood draw for the Verifi test - last test came up positive for Trisomy13 and the baby  had already stopped growing before the test so T&P that everything comes out normal with this round of testing. NT scan is scheduled for the 25th so I will be on pins and needles for the next 2 weeks.

GTKY: What TV shows do you like to watch? Love most food competition shows - Top Chef, MasterChef, Chopped, Hell's Kitchen, etc. Have the DVR set for Downton Abby, NCIS and some others that I forget about since they have not been on in a while.
  • Options
    @classicstar28  How exciting that you are getting so close!  Enjoy your pedicure with your mom!

@whiteroses05  I hope you have a lot of fun at your shower and the anxiety isn't too bad for you.

@mmheartspb  FX for a fantastic appointment to ease your worries!

How far along are you/fruit/EDD? 8 weeks, raspberry, 4/22

How are you feeling? Symptoms?  Morning sickness has finally hit.  I'm needing crackers and ginger ale to get through the day at work, but I have no complaints

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for?  I had a great 2nd US yesterday, so nothing more for 2 weeks.  That is when I will have my final US with my RE and hopefully graduate.

GTKY: What TV shows do you like to watch?  DH and I watch a lot of TV shows.  I love Arrow, Elementary, Grimm...also, we just got into Game of Thrones and I just finally caught up the other night!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options
    @whiteroses05 I'm so sorry you had to go to L&D and now have a bruised tailbone.  Not fun.  Balance is a challenge at this point in pregnancy as is breathing.  I totally get the anxiety over the baby shower.  As exciting and fun as it was, it did make me feel some anxiety.  I hope that you have a great time and the anxiety goes away!!  I totally forgot to put Big Bang Theory!  We love that show, too.

@mmheartspb I'm totally going to be a lurker over here after Lilly arrives to keep up with you and the other ladies here.  But I hopefully have like 5 weeks or so left over here!!  Sorry about the head cold and sinus infection!  At least your hips aren't hurting.  Mine have been better, too!  I hope Olivia picks up her movements for you and you have a great appointment next week.  I know Lilly will have a few quieter days in a row here and there, even now, and it's always scary.  I keep reminding myself that she has to rest sometimes, too, and my dr said that as long as she is moving around a few times a day she's fine.   Dude...we watch so many shows I missed some in my list.  One of our favorite ways to relax is to watch our shows during dinner and before bed with a cup of tea.  When I'm alone, I like having something on while I'm home all day.  My shows keep me company.  I just started Once Upon a Time on Monday and I'm already halfway through season 1.
    Me- 29, DH - 28
  • Options
    @boxermamax2 Sorry you're still not sleeping much.  FX that your test comes back with good news and that your NT scan goes well!!  We love watching Chopped, too!  We don't really watch many other ones.

@LaRomana09 So sorry about the morning sickness!  Yay for having a great us yesterday!!  Hoping you will graduate from the RE in two weeks!  How exciting!!
    Me- 29, DH - 28
  • Options
    @mmheartspb  I know, that ending was crazy!!!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options

Doing a drive by check in here, I'll respond to everyone else's posts later :)

How far along are you/fruit/EDD? 15 weeks/navel orange/March 4,15

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Feeling good, no new or prominent symptoms this week

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? No appointments coming up, but I had a standard one today.  It went great, we got our results back from the first tri screening, everything looks good.  Funny update, my uterus is measuring at 20 weeks, so baby girl has quite the spacious set up in there.  Doctor said that it is fine, ute is growing fast because this is not my first pregnancy, and will slow down at some point.

GTKY: What TV shows do you like to watch? We watch a good amount of television, of all sorts.  Together we like Modern Family, Elementary, OITNB, Sherlock, How I Met Your Mother, Drugs Inc., The Soup, and I'm sure others I'm forgetting.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• Options

@RN536 I hear you on the ribs!  The pain is really awful.  I'm sorry you are having so much trouble sleeping.  I've never heard of Naked and Afraid.  What's it about?

@erinel I'm so glad that your appointment went well and your first tri screening looked good.  That is crazy that you're measuring so far ahead!  Glad it is not a problem.  DH likes watching The Soup, too.  I watch it, but it isn't my favorite.  I like HIMYM, but DH isn't into it.  I have only gotten through season 8 so far.

@mmheartspb Totally skipped over this earlier.  Thank you for offering to take over for me!!  I'll do next week and then it's all yours the week after.  :)
    Me- 29, DH - 28
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"