January 2014 Moms

Kate Middleton is pregnant

Anyone hear the news, or care? 

I remember watching the news when prince George was born. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago.
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: Kate Middleton is pregnant

• I saw when it broke on Facebook (good side of a horrible sleep night, up to date on England news cycles!). I think the prince is maybe 14 months old? I can't say much, that's when we are planning to start trying again.
    AnnRenee 1/21/03
    Luke 12/30/2013
  • I read he was born last July, so about 14 months would be right.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm surprised she got pregnant again so soon. She was so sick with George and I heard she's been really sick with this one as well.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • kiki1978 said:
    I'm surprised she got pregnant again so soon. She was so sick with George and I heard she's been really sick with this one as well.
    I am not too surprised.  They said they wanted a big family and they are in their 30's.  Not a shocker they will have them closer together.  It does suck that she is sick again. 

• Yeah I remember discussing on the bump when she was in labor lol.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• I used their birth announcement for George to announce on FB we were expecting. (I posted something like, "I wonder if people will be waiting outside the hospital to see if we had a boy or girl. Nah, probably not, it'll be January). Hmm don't think I'll be able to do that for baby 2. Good luck to the royals!
  • I think I was more excited for this pregnancy announcement yesterday than I was for my own.

• I'm a little excited and interested to see royal life with two kids. She seems so down to earth that you can almost identify with her. Also I remember thinking oh I wonder when I'll have my first last time...so maybe I'll get preggos again. Total jump, but what I thought.

• I'm excited for them. I hope this one is a girl, just because I'd like to see a little princess. I have to admit that while I think George is adorable and I like seeing pictures of him and what he's doing, since we lost a pregnancy also due in July 13, it's a bit bittersweet.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Am I the only one who doesn't really care? It is great for them and I hope that it all goes smoothly for Kate but I don't know them personally so I have a hard time being excited about it. I've got my own stuff to worry about lol

• blue_elle said:
    I'm excited for them. I hope this one is a girl, just because I'd like to see a little princess. I have to admit that while I think George is adorable and I like seeing pictures of him and what he's doing, since we lost a pregnancy also due in July 13, it's a bit bittersweet.

Us too.  This is exactly what I thought when I saw the news.  My first MC was due in July 13 and I was all looking forward to giving birth at the same time as her.  I'm really not all that in to following celebrities but like PP's said, they seem so down to earth and likeable.  I was really bummed when all the baby stores and websites were running specials and contests for babies born the same time.  Anyways, now to drag myself out of the hole, I'm really happy for them.  They seem like good, loving parents.

• I love the royals, I'm excited for them! I had horrible morning sickness but nothing to the extent of what we heard about hers, so I really feel for her dealing with that with a toddler. Miserable.
  • @km_md‌ be all like

Ain't nobody got time for that
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Let's see...Will and Kate got married, 6 months later DH and I did. Will and Kate had a baby, 6 months later we did. Will and Kate announce number two - looks like we're breaking the pattern. Unless I'm about to be really surprised! :)
  • km_md said:

Am I the only one who doesn't really care? It is great for them and I hope that it all goes smoothly for Kate but I don't know them personally so I have a hard time being excited about it. I've got my own stuff to worry about lol

This exactly. It would be bittersweet if they had a girl. A new princess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"