Babies on the Brain
Options

Taking Charge of Your Fertility-must read?

I have seen several of you mention this book, is it something I must read? We are TTC our 1st! 

Re: Taking Charge of Your Fertility-must read?

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I have watched 3 videos on their website, I'm lurking here ;-), and I'll get to reading! 
  • Options
    I have a questions about temping. I saw on fertility friend that I should temp while laying down, as I wake up from a solid sleep. I see that many of you set an alarm an hour earlier than you normally get up just to temp. My DH is a light sleeper and I already get up at 4:45 every morning, while he gets up a few hours later. I sneak out every morning and wake up to a really light alarm but I still wake him up. The thought of waking up to temp at 3:45 just doesn't sound feasible to me and I'm sure my DH would be quite irritated. 

All that to ask this-if I'm consistent can I wake up at my normal time and temp as soon as I'm up but temp in the bathroom? TIA!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The only reason I temp an hour earlier than when I wake up is that DH has his alarm set an hour earlier than mine and it wakes me up anyway. I temp when his alarm goes off, go back to sleep, then use the recall on my thermometer when I get up for the day.

If your alarm is already waking your husband up, then I don't see how temping before you get up then will wake him up more.
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I'll start temping, I had read several people who were waking up early and I thought that was necessary. Thanks for the clarification! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"