January 2012 Moms

First appointment

For those curious about what goes on... 

My OB schedules the first u/s at 8 weeks, but since I O'd late I was 6 weeks. (6w2d). I went in last week for a info session on nutrition and labor and delivery practices. 

We were able to see and hear the heartbeat via vaginal u/s. (yay!)  They also took urine and blood, and went over our health insurance information, and we found out how much all the regular appointments (13) plus delivery will cost us OOP.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First appointment

• How exciting! I cannot wait for our 1st appt!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the info.  I've been curious to know what goes on during the first appt.  We just found out a couple of days ago we are expecting #1 in January!  My midwife doesn't want to see me till June 23rd for a 10-12 week appt!  Is that odd being so late? 

Thanks again!

-N

image image image BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker DH: 25 Me: 24 *Married April 7, 2007* -Baby #1 due January 2012- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Phil. 4:6
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! very helpful, I can't wait!

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Ohh-myy !!! How exciting my first appt is this Friday any suggestion on important questions i might ask? Do u think there going to let me know what im having at my first appt
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"